slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Premium
Well she has arrived!! Very impressive in person, welds are spot on and I knew it would be light weight but its almost comical how light it is. Will post pics and videos this weekend after she is installed.

titanium.jpg

Late-Apex

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Well she has arrived!! Very impressive in person, welds are spot on and I knew it would be light weight but its almost comical how light it is. Will post pics and videos this weekend after she is installed.

titanium.jpg
FYI there is a small bracket that bolts the tab by the downpipe to your exhaust to the car. I missed it in the giant box full of packing peanuts.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FYI there is a small bracket that bolts the tab by the downpipe to your exhaust to the car. I missed it in the giant box full of packing peanuts.
You're a life saver. I just dug through the peanuts and found it lol.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am falling more and more in love with this car and this exhaust just sealed the deal. I got home late last night with the car and wont have a chance to get some videos until this weekend but let me say holy **** is this exhaust music to the ears. Obviously this is subjective and I will admit that I like my exhaust a little on the loud side but the unique sound titanium gives is glorious especially coming out of a B58 powerplant. I was also surprised by how much the small muffler tames the system down when you want to fly under the radar. I am sure the other systems available sound great as well but I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and decision to go VR as it has completely transformed my car.

Raidernation

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Silver 3.0 Premium Supra
Nice, I am really leaning towards this exhaust. So I take you it no issues with a loose/rattling exhaust valve. Can't wait for some sounds clips. Do you also mind some pics of the exhaust tips? I am really interested in seeing how they line up.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No rattle from the valve as of now. Yes I will grab some photos as well as videos and post this weekend probably around Sunday / Monday. I will say (everybody says this) but I have a feeling the sound clips will not do it justice unless you have some higher quality speakers and even then... I've watched 100's of exhaust vids and was still blown away by this platform with full exhaust and catless.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
It's obvious how little it weighs watching the install video where the guy single handed holds the entire axle back in place. This thing sounds mean, can't wait to hear you videos.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok so let me first apologize.. I wanted epic vids posted but I'm not an Instagram model plus I live in FL and we have a TS impending plus non-stop rain for the past 2 weeks. Also I got my Dad to take a quick vid on my iPhone while over for a Father/Son dinner. I will do an actual shoot with my Cannon next weekend after work, that being said, if you have potential desires to purchase this exhaust, do yourself justice and watch it on a system with bass so you can get the full experience (much as you can). DO NOT JUDGE VIA CELL PHONE AUDIO.

Also I am still trying to figure out why the vid quality is that of 2004 even though recorded from an iPhone 11... 1st video is about 30% throttle and the 2nd video is a very normal and casual acceleration.

Pej1282

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra, 2020 Avalon TRD, 2015 Lexus RC350
Ok so let me first apologize.. I wanted epic vids posted but I'm not an Instagram model plus I live in FL and we have a TS impending plus non-stop rain for the past 2 weeks. Also I got my Dad to take a quick vid on my iPhone while over for a Father/Son dinner. I will do an actual shoot with my Cannon next weekend after work, that being said, if you have potential desires to purchase this exhaust, do yourself justice and watch it on a system with bass so you can get the full experience (much as you can). DO NOT JUDGE VIA CELL PHONE AUDIO.

Also I am still trying to figure out why the vid quality is that of 2004 even though recorded from an iPhone 11... 1st video is about 30% throttle and the 2nd video is a very normal and casual acceleration.

Damn that sounds great!

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I really cant imagine the tuned guys, probably sitting back sipping on their scotch chuckling and rolling eyes. The car is batshit crazy as is and this is coming from a 480whp E85 19 GT 5.0 opinion. Mission Performance better expedite...

One more crap video but if you have decent speakers this gives an idea of in cabin noise. This is in sport plus (coded via bimmer) and I really couldn't be frisky because the roads were wet plus I'm not tuned. They say it doesn't hurt the engine but I'm erroring on the safe side most days..

Last edited:

TimM.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra premium
Here's my exhaust, I've got a faulty exhaust flapper that they are working on a solution to resolve this issue for me.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9CrqHxWtBcuTuZXB9
I have the exhaust valve rattle too. It's pretty bad on cold start, but also rattles with the valve open at around 3k-3300 rpm. So far Vivid Racing has been no help and isn't communicating much with me. I've been able to get one person on the phone and they said a technical support person would call back... that was 3 business days ago and the lines are too busy since.

Did Vivid Racing help you fix the problem?
Sponsored