New oem Supra 3.0 19” black wheels… cheap

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Guess the question is, when can we sell our old wheels for a decent price? I’ve got a set of Apex for track and will have these new ones for off season. At this price, do I just keep my old Hyperdip’ed wheels 🤔
You could always dip/powder coat then a different color and have three options
Just talked to my local dealer and they have one of the wheels + the TPMS sensors. The others are ordered but will be a few weeks.

I'm not in a rush at all so I'm just glad they didn't cancel the order.
yeah this is me too. Don’t have any confirmation on anything received, but they are saying at least 2-3 weeks. Not in any hurry just want to get them before spring. Be nice to have a chance to ceramic coat them when they are new in the box though
Sponsored

MattPhantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
My dealer told me there are 60 on back order from their distribution center 🥲

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
My dealer told me there are 60 on back order from their distribution center 🥲
And this is why I said for a dealership to just cancel an order is absurd. If protocol is to cancel any order for a part not readily available then there would be no items showing as backordered. Sounds like dealerships just being lazy.

Cudayguy36

First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 , 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD o
Update, after my order was canceled I went to my local dealership and ordered them in person and the parts guy told me it'll take 4-6 weeks because of the back order.
The price is also about 100$ more than my online order was after he appplied a discount😔. Still a good deal so I ordered them and will just wait the 4-6 weeks.
If it all works out I plan to sell my oem 2 tones for $125 each. Do you all think they'll sell fast at that price? Ceramic coated already and perfect.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I just thought of this, do they come with center caps?
Nope. They not included and are $249.99 each
Update, after my order was canceled I went to my local dealership and ordered them in person and the parts guy told me it'll take 4-6 weeks because of the back order.
The price is also about 100$ more than my online order was after he appplied a discount😔. Still a good deal so I ordered them and will just wait the 4-6 weeks.
If it all works out I plan to sell my oem 2 tones for $125 each. Do you all think they'll sell fast at that price? Ceramic coated already and perfect.
I just purchased a perfect set of two tones WITH practically brand new tires for $700. I’d bet you could likely find a taker for around $500. Some of us actually like the two tones.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I just purchased a perfect set of two tones WITH practically brand new tires for $700. I’d bet you could likely find a taker for around $500. Some of us actually like the two tones.
I agree, and my love/hate relationship with the Tommy Tutones is entirely dependent on the color of the car. On Nocturnal, Nitro, Downshift, or Renaissance they look kinda cool. Other colors, not so much...but that's just like, my opinion, man.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Uh, I think you might be looking at the wrong part, or you found some solid gold center caps, lol.

They are $16.98 MSRP/each, I bought mine for $13.48 each.
😂. It was a joke…
Sponsored