Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Dumb question, do all 4 boxes fit in the Supra? Lol
IF you take the rims out of the boxes they will fit no problem. Unfortunately I’ve been doing it a lot lately. 2 go in the hatch, put something soft between them. 1 lays flat the other at an angle on top of it, again use something soft. Put something soft over the top of the wheel and block it so it won’t roll back into the rear window if you get hamfisted on the throttle. They will also fit standing up side by side but you need to strap them in so they don’t roll into the back window.

The other 2 go in the front seat on top of each other with something soft between them.

Drive cautiously, this would not be a good time to race that Mustang that pulled up next to you at the light on the way home…

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
To all of those that haven't had payment processed yet, and/or are on the backorder waiting list...

BAD NEWS...THE PRICE HAS GONE BACK TO 'NORMAL' and the fun is over!

Even if your payment was processed, if Toyota hasn't invoiced the selling dealer yet, your amazing deal has also potentially dissolved. If you do any digging, you'll see that I'm not lying about this, and yes, it sucks ass. Based on the current pricing, nobody is getting out the door with a set for under $1,675

Last edited:

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Just stopped by the dealership I ordered my wheels from as I had another order of parts to pickup. Asked about my wheel order and they told me one wheel was due in next week and the other three were expected in July. Oof. But they confirmed my order was still good and was not going to be canceled but ymmv

Cudayguy36

First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 , 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD o
Another update , so today I picked up a set of 2023 oem wheels with tires instead of waiting. I think my 2022 3.0 in Tungsten will look better with the 2023 oem wheels. I will go to my Local Toyota dealership and inquire if they are willing keep the set I ordered on backorder at the agreed price and if so I'll let you all know.
I'll update on Monday or Tuesday after I talk to them.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I'm still waiting too. Difference for me is that I have a business account with Toyota. So I will have to call for an update to see if they cancelled my order or not.

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Did anyone get your wheels or still waiting ???
ETA's supposedly tomorrow according to the dealer. I haven't received any tracking or anything, but I guess I won't receive that since it ships to the dealer

mushx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Stratosphere Supra
Another update , so today I picked up a set of 2023 oem wheels with tires instead of waiting. I think my 2022 3.0 in Tungsten will look better with the 2023 oem wheels. I will go to my Local Toyota dealership and inquire if they are willing keep the set I ordered on backorder at the agreed price and if so I'll let you all know.
I'll update on Monday or Tuesday after I talk to them.
how much and what are the part numbers?

Cudayguy36

First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They bumped the price up alittle and it was going to be around $750 or so and that was even with a discount.
The dealer just can't match that online deal price.
I went ahead and canceled my order since it was going to take a while and I got the 2023 take offs anyways.
It seems like that great online price just isn't doable any longer 😕

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
They bumped the price up alittle and it was going to be around $750 or so and that was even with a discount.
The dealer just can't match that online deal price.
I went ahead and canceled my order since it was going to take a while and I got the 2023 take offs anyways.
It seems like that great online price just isn't doable any longer 😕
🤨 Then why not order them online at that price and pick them up the a local dealer? Hell, the price will typically go down once you choose a specific dealer.

Cudayguy36

First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Because when you order them online for local pickup at the dealer it will get automatically canceled and you'll receive an email stating it was canceled due to unavailability. The new price is higher. The good deal is gone. At least that's the experience I had as well as others.
Sponsored