New oem Supra 3.0 19” black wheels… cheap

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I just bit the bullet and sent my Naples FL dealer an email asking them how the order is coming along 🫣 🫢

tvnguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Response was Toyota caught their pricing mistake and corrected it, no confirmation on whether they will honor the pricing that was listed prior to the increase even though the orders were submitted at discounted price. The manager handling it said he's still working on it. ETA as of now is May-July.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Buddy of mine at Toyota said the pricing was indeed an error. And depending on inventory, the orders may get cancelled…. Since they are all independently owned, each individual dealership will be different.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Buddy of mine at Toyota said the pricing was indeed an error. And depending on inventory, the orders may get cancelled…. Since they are all independently owned, each individual dealership will be different.
I guess the prices are back to normal 🥺
Response was Toyota caught their pricing mistake and corrected it, no confirmation on whether they will honor the pricing that was listed prior to the increase even though the orders were submitted at discounted price. The manager handling it said he's still working on it. ETA as of now is May-July.
I kind of said all of this already

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Looks like HyperDip is looking like a temporary option until I get the wheels lol

@FLtrackdays how's the HyperDip going? Is it still good?
The Hyperdip looks great! Granted the wheels are still in the garage while I’m too lazy to swap them out for my Apex track wheels. Currently at Homestead as we speak. Track season ends (for me) in April and can’t wait to throw those Hyperdiped wheels back on the car 🏎 💨

tvnguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Mine came in Friday, picked up today. $720 out the door with 4 tpms sensors. ETA was May prior to them showing up yesterday.
9E22CE1A-AFF4-4E2B-BAFF-6AEB8AD48C4B.jpeg
Any notifications or were you just contacted yesterday saying they arrived?

SoDakMk5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Reached out to my guy at the dealership and he said looking at may
Sponsored