New oem Supra 3.0 19” black wheels… cheap

Scorch

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Any notifications or were you just contacted yesterday saying they arrived?
Had gotten an update February 8th that they were back ordered until may. I had called and ordered directly from my local dealership so they let me know. I told them I’d wait as I can’t drive the car until then anyway. Out of the blue yesterday I got a call that everything came in.

Parts guy at my dealer said toyota called them directly asking why they had ordered the wheels as they had a ton of orders of them in a short period of time. I believe that is when they caught their mistake on the pricing.

The wheels I got are definitely older stock. Manufacturing dates are last couple months of 2021.
Sponsored

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Just talked to the local dealership and they have 2 wheels + all the sensors. The other two wheels currently have a August ETA. I'm completely fine with that since I ordered these for a winter set for a car that hasn't been delivered yet.

tvnguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Just talked to the local dealership and they have 2 wheels + all the sensors. The other two wheels currently have a August ETA. I'm completely fine with that since I ordered these for a winter set for a car that hasn't been delivered yet.
The front wheels?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
AF5CD42F-0A57-4E9A-B4DF-5D054E3093D5.jpeg

Guess I’m in the same boat 🛶 but… the order isn’t cancelled. So I can wait until they come in 😃

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Update:

Called dealer and they told me only one arrived, lol. The others still have the same ETA

gmendez1030

First Name
gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M340i
Called my dealer today and 3 are in, now waiting on 1 more with a possible ETA of May 10th....but the ETAs seem to change alot because i was given a ETA for 2 of them april 24th. and april 28th for rears
Sponsored