new to mkv 2.0

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Don’t get me wrong. I love the 2.0, but I’m very in touch with my feminine side😂
Sponsored

OP
OP

morfhious3

First Name
hal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
evo x, isf,explorer eco boost
will the brakes on 3.0 direct replacement on the 2.0?or do still need different kind of parts to install?

Bad Karma

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 2.0
Late to the party but I actually went into the dealership looking for a 2.0. I knew they weren't selling well and nobody wanted a four-cylinder Supra; so I used that to my advantage and absolutely stole the thing. I paid 41,5 on a 47,5 MSRP 2.0, have a car payment around $100 and cheap insurance. Plus it's a little bit better on gas mileage, although the 3.0 is pretty damn good as well.

In regards to someone in this thread saying he never heard of somebody trading their 3.0 for a 2.0, there was one guy on reddit I was speaking with who said with only a DP and a tune, the 3.0 was too tail happy for him. I offered to do a straight-up trade but to no avail...

Anyways, I've owned my 2.0 for a year and plan to keep it for at least another, if not longer, until I sell it and move somewhere warmer and cheaper. Cars are my passion but so is $$$, and that's the reason I went with the 2.0. It's quick enough with a piggyback and a catless DP, still has all the looks and head turning, and it's fun to daily. My friends make fun of me for driving a four-cylinder sportscar, but I was the guy who modded a Dodge Neon in high school, only to save up for an SRT-4 in college. I'm used to it all. In the end, it's your life. I'll drive the 500-whp GTR when I buy up more multi-families and work 10 hours a week. Until then, I've got grinding to do.
Sponsored