No mod drop in door and behind seat speakers.

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
Hey all,
Anyone have recommendations for drop in speakers for the door and behind the seats? Looking for speakers that have a little more bass to them. I know 4" speakers don't reproduce tremendous amount of bass, but I'm looking for speakers that have a little more than the oem speakers. I just installed a mobridge amp and have adjusted dsp curves, but still not satisfied. Also, for tweeters, I'm very partial to silk dome tweeters.
Any recommendations would be great.
Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
Thanks for the reply.
I have heard not great things about the bav subs. I'm actually looking at integral drop in subs. I will be getting an actual sub for low frequencies later. But I'm mainly looking for tweeter and the 4 inch speaker replacements that fit my criteria.

Optimusprimerib

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 manual base
Hi, thereā€™s a member selling 2 new Focal component separates. Hope this is useful. I donā€™t know him/her but was looking at these also.https://www.supramkv.com/threads/focal-k2-4-inch-speakers-brand-new.21306/

driftguy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium, 2023 BMW Z4
Maybe this is a silly question, but did you already complete Tadda's subwoofer mod? Cause if ya haven't.... start there.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Hi, thereā€™s a member selling 2 new Focal component separates. Hope this is useful. I donā€™t know him/her but was looking at these also.https://www.supramkv.com/threads/focal-k2-4-inch-speakers-brand-new.21306/
Focals are always the answer but without proper amplification, I'm not sure any drop in speaker will make much of a difference to be honest.

OP
OP

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
Maybe this is a silly question, but did you already complete Tadda's subwoofer mod? Cause if ya haven't.... start there.
Yep, I've read all the posts and have done experiments of mine for the woofers. It's weird, but I prefer the sound of the woofers with the trim piece in place. It has a more boomy sound.
Low frequency sound is not what I'm after at the moment. That's easily fixable with a sub box build or a drop in box.
I'm looking for better door and rear speakers than the oem. Preferably a component set that uses silk dome tweeters and can squeeze a little more bass out than the oem 4 inchers.

OP
OP

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
Thanks, I'll take a look.

MK5_Ger

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3L Premium
I don't know if you are able to get these speakers where you are from but I had a great experience with ESX VXB8.3C.
It's a set that includes door speakers and the subwoofer.
They nearly had so much bass that I didn't even need an external subwoofer for my BMW. I powered them with the Match Up 10 DSP.
Unfortunately I sold them.

If you want to go overkill you might want to wait for the new "Eton UG BMW 20 SUB U". They should apparently be able to handle a huge amount of bass.

OP
OP

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
I don't know if you are able to get these speakers where you are from but I had a great experience with ESX VXB8.3C.
It's a set that includes door speakers and the subwoofer.
They nearly had so much bass that I didn't even need an external subwoofer for my BMW. I powered them with the Match Up 10 DSP.
Unfortunately I sold them.

If you want to go overkill you might want to wait for the new "Eton UG BMW 20 SUB U". They should apparently be able to handle a huge amount of bass.
Thanks for the info. I will look into these.
Sponsored