Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
You guys are playing right into their hand chasing all the political squirrels while you watch their political theatre and argue about it like a couple of women fighting over a pair of shoes. Its completely irrelevant in the bigger picture. In case you haven't noticed we are at war right now, under the control of a belligerant occupier. Many don't recognize it because it has not gone kinetic. And for anyone in the military they have some tough decisions to make. Any of them who have lined up for the " mandatory " thing have already given in to the tyranny and surrendered to the very command that violates the constitution they swore to uphold. So wake up, stop bickering and lefts get on with talking Supra stuff. That's the whole reason we are here in the first place ?
im all about the Supra.
E30500EC-4EE9-49E0-970D-7AD731736903.jpeg
Sponsored

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
it know itā€™s just an internet carforum, but still - this is discourse?

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Are they not taking packages anymore or something?

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
They just started a war, I don't think international packages is their priority right now...
Weā€™ve accepted packages during our wars..

I only worry that our side will refuse to trade (or ship) anything to / from Russia. But for them to stop taking packages isnā€™t logical

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

I only worry that our side will refuse to trade (or ship) anything to / from Russia. But for them to stop taking packages isnā€™t logical
That's what will happen. US will not trade or ship anything to Russia or accept packages from Russia. Especially goods that are tech - processors, mobos, etc.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
That's what will happen. US will not trade or ship anything to Russia or accept packages from Russia. Especially goods that are tech - processors, mobos, etc.
So say I ship it to France (not Russia) and then they ship it over, vice versa. Is that like super illegal?

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
France will not touch them either. Basically anyone in NATO will have similar sanctions now.
China on the other handā€¦..

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow

So say I ship it to France (not Russia) and then they ship it over, vice versa. Is that like super illegal?
I don't think any major country will be shipping / receiving goods from Russia in the meantime. Especially NATO-affiliated ones...
Sponsored