OEM a91 stripes?

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Does anyone know where I can purchase toyota a91 stripes? I'm getting ppf on my car and would like to get new ones to put on top of the ppf. I took a look at the speed industry stripes but it doesnt seem to have the rounded edges like the toyota ones
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I work with vinyl all the time and it's not difficult to free-hand cut the corners round. Honestly I'd either buy the pre-cut ones or just buy a roll of 3M 2080 and make one from scratch if I can find a small-ish matte roll.

If you completely don't trust yourself, you can get a hole puncher and punch a few holes in some masking tape, mount it to the vinyl by aligning the outer circle with the corners and cut along the masking tape to get your radius. Or use a geometric ruler/circle template, score the vinyl gently with a knife and cut along the line with your scissors.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I just made my own too.

I ordered some sample vinyl pieces as I wanted to match my gunmetal metallic powder-coated wheels. Once I found a very close match, I ordered 2 sq ft of it for like $20 on Amazon.

I used some shelving contact paper to trace the fender curves and mark my lines. Then cut those and stuck them on the back of the vinyl to outline the areas to be cut. Came out pretty good considering the curves were hand cut with an artist exact-o blade.
a91st.jpg

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know where I can purchase toyota a91 stripes? I'm getting ppf on my car and would like to get new ones to put on top of the ppf. I took a look at the speed industry stripes but it doesnt seem to have the rounded edges like the toyota ones
FT Speed sells some ... easy peasy to install

Attachments

EnzoB

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
very old thread, but does anyone know the exact size of those? i would like to make them on my own and not buy it from US with extreame shipping costs :D
Sponsored