Phantom discontinued, new OEM colors for 2023, A91-MT special edition(s)

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Here’s a very nice picture of the Strato. Blue!

2023 OEM wheels (A91-MT only?) look fantastic compared to the current 2-tone rollers.
892BC8C2-B62C-4D74-88C1-90A7F9D8B11A.jpeg
Finally a real picture of stratosphere blue. I'm pretty sure the one in the original press release was a photoshop based on the paint reflections.

Hopefully they post more soon.

Edit: There's a video of it on the IG stories for @toyotabelux

Last edited:

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
How many times are they going to the change the blue. As a '20 owner, I felt special knowing that my blue was rare (sorta)... now its like every year got its own blue ;)

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
How many times are they going to the change the blue. As a '20 owner, I felt special knowing that my blue was rare (sorta)... now its like every year got its own blue ;)
I like that they're offering another blue. I still think Downshift is the best looking, but that aside, it's still a one year only color, just like the other blue variants (assuming Stratosphere is a 2023 only). Can't say that about any of the other colors so far. I suppose the A91-MT editions in White and CU Later will be one year only color, but for the most part, my 2020 Downshift is still rare enough and has a fully tunable ECU that didn't require an expensive trip to Russia (or wherever).

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
I like that they're offering another blue. I still think Downshift is the best looking, but that aside, it's still a one year only color, just like the other blue variants (assuming Stratosphere is a 2023 only). Can't say that about any of the other colors so far. I suppose the A91-MT editions in White and CU Later will be one year only color, but for the most part, my 2020 Downshift is still rare enough and has a fully tunable ECU that didn't require an expensive trip to Russia (or wherever).
I doubt the Stratosphere blue will be a one year only color.
The A91-MT edition colors will certainly be.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Stratosphere Blue looks great. Will have to see one in person.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Love that blue, would look amazing with the tan interior, the matte white over tan will look sharp too. if by the time these come to dealers we can tune without russia, and no markups and my car is still worth something, I would def swap over all my parts to a new manual one.

OP
OP
PearlSup

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
Love that blue, would look amazing with the tan interior, the matte white over tan will look sharp too. if by the time these come to dealers we can tune without russia, and no markups and my car is still worth something, I would def swap over all my parts to a new manual one.
How I think of it: get the color & tran. you really, really want…

Who knows what’ll happen with sports cars in the next 5-10 years.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
How I think of it: get the color & tran. you really, really want…

Who knows what’ll happen with sports cars in the next 5-10 years.
agreed, I have a first edition emira coming but even that is making me weary, spending crazy money in today's world, trying to make smart decisions, my emira will be 100 grand, a MT supra may only cost me 5-10k to move into too.

OP
OP
PearlSup

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
agreed, I have a first edition emira coming but even that is making me weary, spending crazy money in today's world, trying to make smart decisions, my emira will be 100 grand, a MT supra may only cost me 5-10k to move into too.
I almost feel like a limited edition stick GR Supra will hold better value, but idk squat about Lotus’.

Either way… send it!

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I doubt the Stratosphere blue will be a one year only color.
The A91-MT edition colors will certainly be.
It would be great if they ran the Stratosphere Blue for more than one year. Would definitely make the Downshift even more rare. Not that I'm banking on my BMW based Supra to appreciate in any way...it's no JZ...but I do like being unique

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
Obviously biased but I love the Protonic Blue. It was on i8 in 2014-16 and i3 in 2017-18. It would be a dream on the Supra!

In the right light it looks like it glowing 😍

0A9731AC-F313-448D-AAA1-729B0AD9B70E.jpeg