2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium

carnetics

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 GR Supra
Many thanks for ideas on this forum. After considerable research, looking at multiple possibilities at Vossen and Stance wheels, I settled for Variant Wheels. Robert Chang at Variant is first class all the way, and helped me with the right size and offset to make this work. I end up with 20X10 in the front, and 20X11 in the rear. The wheels are Variant Xenon Satin Gunmetal and I specifically chose the blood red center caps (optional caps). Shod with Michelin 275-30-20 front and 295-30-20 rear in Pilot Sport 4S. Very smooth and great handling, though a bit bumpy now compared to stock (my suspension is stock). Really good concavity front and back, which I wanted, and gives the car a lot of depth and character. Due to the aggressive wheel size and offset, the wheels literally ā€œstick outā€ of the body ā€“ itā€™s the most aggressive stance Iā€™ve seen on any Supraā€™s. Downside is that the tires kick some dirt onto the body but the overall look and feel are amazing.

DSC05143.JPG

DSC05148.JPG

DSC05155.JPG

DSC05146.JPG
What offset are your front and rears?

R_R8TED

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixelatedgamer.com
Car(s)
2021 Supra MKV 3.0, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Here are some shots of my Absolute Zero White Supra. Had it a couple weeks now and LOVE IT.

3UHfe4q.jpg

QrzxL7M.jpg

xzqp6I0.jpg

q2EgBpw.jpg

H5wx1Dh.jpg

IELXGkX.jpg

drave199

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2016 Ram Diesel
So Iā€™m looking at buying one of these but I havenā€™t seen this color in person. Is it a pearl or metallic color? Or just white white.
Also the one Iā€™m looking at has an order date of 04/20, what do you think the chances are of it being tunable? Thanks

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
So Iā€™m looking at buying one of these but I havenā€™t seen this color in person. Is it a pearl or metallic color? Or just white white.
Also the one Iā€™m looking at has an order date of 04/20, what do you think the chances are of it being tunable? Thanks
It does have a slight metallic/pearlescent tone. It's definitely not a flat/pure white.

Usually the DME date proceeds the Build date on the door jamb. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.). So, technically, the ECU date would be earlier than the 4/20 "build" date, if that's what you're looking at.

drave199

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2016 Ram Diesel
It does have a slight metallic/pearlescent tone. It's definitely not a flat/pure white.

Usually the DME date proceeds the Build date on the door jamb. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.). So, technically, the ECU date would be earlier than the 4/20 "build" date, if that's what you're looking at.
gotcha. So thereā€™s more to it, it not a boring white. Iā€™ll admit, white isnā€™t my favorite on this car (or any car for that matter) but there may be an opportunity for a good deal on this car. Turbulence is my first choice (then probably red) but for a good enough deal, I may not be able to pass on it. Plus the white is growing on me.

cte21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Itā€™s definitely not flat white and there is metallic flake, so it can shift based on light conditions as you can see in the photosā€¦
Sponsored

Attachments