i like yelloew, but this looks like schools bus

imoj1

First Name
Omran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95' Supra, '15 Maserati, '98 Skyline, '15 Mustang, M5
Actually, I was driving mine on the highway the other day and passed a Hertz rental cube-van.... it's definitely closest to that shade of yellow! (I later passed a school bus, it has more orange in it).

View attachment 14908
It's nice anyway

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
I kinda wish that I got yellow instead of black just so that I could get the TRD parts to slap on there... it looks so good with their add-ons: http://www.trdparts.jp/supra/grparts.html

I'm considering trying to find a way to get some for my nocturnal black even though it wouldn't stand out as much... but yeah, yellow is definitely one of my favorite colors on this car and congrats to all of those who've picked theirs up!

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
I kinda wish that I got yellow instead of black just so that I could get the TRD parts to slap on there... it looks so good with their add-ons: http://www.trdparts.jp/supra/grparts.html

I'm considering trying to find a way to get some for my nocturnal black even though it wouldn't stand out as much... but yeah, yellow is definitely one of my favorite colors on this car and congrats to all of those who've picked theirs up!
Not to be mean but I felt that Black was the worst to get because it blends with the ground effects and contrast on those ground effects is really nice even if they are all plastic.

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Not to be mean but I felt that Black was the worst to get because it blends with the ground effects and contrast on those ground effects is really nice even if they are all plastic.
I completely understand - the only reason I got black is because I think that it would look the best in matte (I don’t plan on keeping it a glossy black). I don’t think that you can see all of the lines and curves of the car with the normal nocturnal black it comes with, which is why colors like yellow look so great.

Dunc

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsches, Mercedes, toyotas
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks MA617M,

It could be for sale soon...