being very very biased but these new stock wheels for the supra are just fire

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
Could be the angle, and/or you could have already addressed this, shipping spacers left in?
Yes the shipping spacers were removed, funny I reminded the sales guy about this step and the tech (who I actually know from the Subaru Club) left them on his desk for me to mess with me. Lol.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
before i never would have considered black but the more ive been looking at it lately i think i would include it in my preferences now. Any regret going with black?

jrof

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium MT
before i never would have considered black but the more ive been looking at it lately i think i would include it in my preferences now. Any regret going with black?
I've had two in black and now I can't picture having another color. Definitely takes some effort to keep clean but it really gives the Supra an elegance

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
I've had two in black and now I can't picture having another color. Definitely takes some effort to keep clean but it really gives the Supra an elegance
Any cf on? Im just worried the cf exterior parts i wanna go with wont stand out as much in black