Official REFRACTION Supra Club Thread

HenryA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Refraction Blue A91
Hey incase update on group buy foe the carbon paddles with the refraction blue plus and minus sign need 3 more. Just hit him up on the gram. Shifterz.ca

IMG_20201113_224732_784.jpg
I've been going back and forth on these......
Sponsored

JWC67896

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction, 2004 Silverado 2500HD, 2004 Scion Xb, 2019 Jeep MOAB
Ok boys and girls big news for all the people not just the a91 guys. Shifterz.ca not only makes shifter pedals but the company is going to start to produce a91 replica wings in gloss carbon fiber. To me this is a massive deal due to not being able to get mine with it. As one of the amazing people posted the factory spoiler still gets drilled. I did confirm this on one at my local dealer. This one from what I've gathered will be a normal 3m install. If you have interest pre-order or further questions head over to the gram. Message him @shifterz.ca . They are based in Canada. We've been wanting a rep wing, we have a company that's going to start making one!

shifterz

First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Hey! Yes we do! Send us an email at [email protected] or PM us on here and weā€™ll put you down on the list! Pricing will be around $300 depending on interest! If you order a set of shifters from us too weā€™ll get you an extra discount on both!

static63

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 edition
Hey! Yes we do! Send us an email at [email protected] or PM us on here and weā€™ll put you down on the list! Pricing will be around $300 depending on interest! If you order a set of shifters from us too weā€™ll get you an extra discount on both!
I messaged you on Instagram about the replica wing. I would be in for that!

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
OEM spoiler arrived at my dealership today and itā€™s perfect. Now I feel complete. :cool:
Thanks to Jeff at Sound Xpression for installing it.:beer:

Attachments

JWC67896

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction, 2004 Silverado 2500HD, 2004 Scion Xb, 2019 Jeep MOAB
Hey fellow refraction guys and girls! We need a donor wing which will be returned to them with shipping paid both ways and will only be with out for a week while we make a scan of it. The benefit would be you could get a gloss carbon spoiler replica at 50% off or a set of carbon shifter pedals for free. Please email [email protected] if you are willing to help us out.

Hexel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Removed entire front bumper assembly today to replace that awful clown horn- only way to get at it. Sounds great now ?

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra A91 Refraction
Removed entire front bumper assembly today to replace that awful clown horn- only way to get at it. Sounds great now ?
What was the replacement piece?
Sponsored