Official REFRACTION Supra Club Thread

Supraman91

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra A91 (Refraction)
D09 is the paint code. I don't have my car yet but I am ready for the first touch-up needed (hopefully never!)
D09.jpg
Hey man. Just got an a91 that had some chips and need this touch up kit. Where did you get yours? I tried contacting Toyota and they haven’t gotten back to me. Thanks!
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Hey man. Just got an a91 that had some chips and need this touch up kit. Where did you get yours? I tried contacting Toyota and they haven’t gotten back to me. Thanks!
Howdy! Just contact a Toyota dealership, they will order it for you. It is the same ordering process as all the other Toyota touch up paints. It does take a week or so to come in. Hope that helps!

Supraman91

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra A91 (Refraction)
Good to see that it's a single-stage touchup. I was really hoping it wasn't a 2/3 stage like pearls - I can never get them to match.
I got the pen. Why does yours look different. I’m in US. Could that be it?

Markus88

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90 Jarama Edition
General Question. The EU Color Blue Horizon (Jarama Edition) seems similar to Refraction Blue. Is it the same ?

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Resurrecting this thread. Been looking for an A91 for quite a while that wasn’t COVID/supply chain issues priced. Happy to report i picked one up this weekend. She’s only half way done with paint correction so a garage shot will have to do. PPF going on in a couple of weeks. :) Better picks at some point when it’s clean and I can get it outside.

8FBEDAA2-8C54-47A7-A917-D0446CF01B5A.jpeg

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Yeah and my touch up paint states Lexus on it… perhaps my Tungsten Silver is a shared color with Lexus (one and the same).

Wouldn’t be surprised if the Refraction Blue is a shared color with Lexus as well.

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Resurrecting this thread. Been looking for an A91 for quite a while that wasn’t COVID/supply chain issues priced. Happy to report i picked one up this weekend. She’s only half way done with paint correction so a garage shot will have to do. PPF going on in a couple of weeks. :) Better picks at some point when it’s clean and I can get it outside.

8FBEDAA2-8C54-47A7-A917-D0446CF01B5A.jpeg
Congrats for sure! This thread did go quiet since most of us have had ours for a year. Glad you found one and welcome to (my biased opinion of the) best Supra club out there!

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
I'll add to this revived Refraction Blue thread. Since my ECU is a pre 6/2020 unit, I took advantage of its tunability by taking the Supra to Titan Motorsports earlier in the month to get a Pure800 upgrade along with a Titan catless downpipe. The Supra was tuned via ECUTEK with a 93 octane pump gas tune and made 557rwhp/486rwtq. It definitely picks up speed quicker than in stock form.
IMG_20220110_105019_704.jpg

IMG_20220113_150757_669.jpg

IMG_20220113_115452_251.jpg

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Congrats for sure! This thread did go quiet since most of us have had ours for a year. Glad you found one and welcome to (my biased opinion of the) best Supra club out there!
Thank you. I find myself just going out to the garage to look at it, the color is amazing. Love the community on this forum, people seemed really engaged and excited about the platform. Mods right now on it are Visconti flex fuel kit w/ gauge in glove box, JB4, armaspeed intake, and Titan downpipe. I'm unfortunately a 6/6/20 ECU build date, so....yeah, need to wait but i want to go replacement turbo and tune at some point and i'd be happy with 600whp/tq, wherever the transmission is happy without having to take that next big step for trans build and axles.