Official STRATOSPHERE BLUE Supra Club Thread

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
Lowered on RSR Down Springs and stock tires. I am looking for some beefier tires soon.

biu892a.jpg
looks great. Stance is awesome. I thought I’d want the Super Downs but after seeing the downs this is the way!

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT - Stratosphere.
looks great. Stance is awesome. I thought I’d want the Super Downs but after seeing the downs this is the way!
I went with the Down Springs because it's a subtle drop and I've had a life time of angling cars through drive ways.

So far no scraping, but I do hear the plastic under tray slightly scraping. If I ever get a lip, I will definitely scrape.

Supermonkey74

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
My guy at the dealer called today - "We might be able to get you an MT 3.0 Premium in STRATOSPHERE BLUE.. Would you be interested?"

I hadn't considered this color because the images on the Toyota build site and elsewhere are not a good representation. So I was waiting for either, a Grey A91 / Black or White A90.. But after checking out all the pics on this thread I told my guy to get some #'s together.. I'm in, that is a beautiful color!

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
My guy at the dealer called today - "We might be able to get you an MT 3.0 Premium in STRATOSPHERE BLUE.. Would you be interested?"

I hadn't considered this color because the images on the Toyota build site and elsewhere are not a good representation. So I was waiting for either, a Grey A91 / Black or White A90.. But after checking out all the pics on this thread I told my guy to get some #'s together.. I'm in, that is a beautiful color!
You won't be disappointed!
Strat blue wasn't even on my radar until I got to see the one I purchased, then fell in love.
Sponsored