Official STRATOSPHERE BLUE Supra Club Thread

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I only have like 250 miles on mine but the exhaust is dirty with black soot already. Is that common and normal? Or is there a problem? Thanks
~ The black soot drip is normal when driving the car semi aggressively… I just wipe the two tips every day or so with an old microfiber towel and quick detailer.

tjschipp

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A90 MT, 21 Sienna LTD, '20 TRD Taco.
HI All,

New Guy here, Strat Blue MT incoming to Western Canada! I'm thinking of doing a Bronze Powdercoat on the wheels, then some other mods later. ( See... Bronze Chrome, or Burnt Bronze Prismatic Colors)….

I'm not a creative person, so I'm having trouble visualizing the result. Would love some of your thoughts.... I haven't seen great pics of a Strat Blue with Bronze wheels yet .

Its so nice as is stock-- that I'm worried to mess with it!

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
HI All,

New Guy here, Strat Blue MT incoming to Western Canada! I'm thinking of doing a Bronze Powdercoat on the wheels, then some other mods later. ( See... Bronze Chrome, or Burnt Bronze Prismatic Colors)….

I'm not a creative person, so I'm having trouble visualizing the result. Would love some of your thoughts.... I haven't seen great pics of a Strat Blue with Bronze wheels yet .

Hi! Did the dealer confirm your allocation and delivery date?

livesound2

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 premium, 06 TL MT, 04 turbo beetle
Mine is scheduled to arrive at dealer in 7 days. Then processing….
any ideas on how long that takes? Been waiting way too long but dealer says it is presold to ME on the tracker! 🤞

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
HI All,

It'd probably look similar to the typical World Rally Blue Subarus with bronze wheels.

Have you gotten confirmation of an actual car yet or just deposit and spot in line?

Rob901

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 STi, '23 A90-MT
HI All,

Best I can do from New England until spring
20230104_174154.jpg

tjschipp

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A90 MT, 21 Sienna LTD, '20 TRD Taco.
It'd probably look similar to the typical World Rally Blue Subarus with bronze wheels.

Have you gotten confirmation of an actual car yet or just deposit and spot in line?
\
I got confirmation, its on a ship now. end of march delivery. I looked at a few world rally pics, looks great! thank you for that!

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
\
I got confirmation, its on a ship now. end of march delivery. I looked at a few world rally pics, looks great! thank you for that!
I hope mine is on the same boat as yours!

66joeyn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 2023 Supra
Mine is scheduled to arrive at dealer in 7 days. Then processing….
any ideas on how long that takes? Been waiting way too long but dealer says it is presold to ME on the tracker! 🤞
I am jealous. My dealer told me mine is supposed to be in Indiana next week then it takes about another week or 2 to get to the dealership in TN. Mine has been in the states for 3 weeks already, things are just moving really slow.
Sponsored