OP
Stvee

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Cheers! Same to ya!
gotta figure out how to get the color on camera a bit more consistently..
Are you using an iPhone? I've found mine does some sort of post processing that makes the color appear way more blue saturated than it should.

My DSLR tends to capture the color more accurately.

Check out this post though. Messing with the blue tone setting in google photos seems to help somewhat.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/of...e-supra-club-thread.13996/page-22#post-291354

Frosty87

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ttc6z06/ m240i/wrx/titan/supra
Picked my premium mt 4/20. Have a rk signature exhaust on order should be about 5 more weeks.

toxicity

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra 3.0 MT, Defender 110 V8
Are you using an iPhone? I've found mine does some sort of post processing that makes the color appear way more blue saturated than it should.

My DSLR tends to capture the color more accurately.

Check out this post though. Messing with the blue tone setting in google photos seems to help somewhat.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/of...e-supra-club-thread.13996/page-22#post-291354
I have a sony a7r, shot with a FE 35mm lens.
Was in a rush so didnt bother with aperture but should have spent the few extra seconds configuring it since the sun was right over top that day...
mainly just edited the contrast cuz i wanted to show the color but yea... every photo is like a different shade...

Frosty87

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ttc6z06/ m240i/wrx/titan/supra
ordered mine on april 2 (dual track) but was just told it'll be another 9-12 weeks
I haven't contacted rk but before I ordered I asked he said 10 to 12 weeks. I'll wait a week or 2 and msg to get an update.
Sponsored