Official TURBULENCE GRAY Supra Club Thread

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
What do you guys think about blackening out the roof on a turbulence gray supra?

Im on the fence about it.
I donā€˜t think it looks good on any mk5, because the roof lines donā€˜t line up with the outside of the A pillar. Below an example of a red Supra where they took the contours of the top of the side molding as the edge, but in person it didnā€˜t look that good.
DF4BD933-16A8-4DCE-86BF-BF9E37BE9E07.jpeg

slow_mkv

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium, 2020 Wrangler Sport S
Anybody have any pics of Turbulence Grey with some carbon fiber bits on it? Thinking about getting the Seibon CF hood.
DSC_0602[1].JPG

Cs191707

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Congrats and welcome to the club! Mine goes in for PPF and ceramic next week.
How did the ceramic coat turn out?? Did they do a paint correction on it first or just apply the ceramic coat to the stock paint? I am curious as to how TG holds up to a buffer. Cheers!

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
How did the ceramic coat turn out?? Did they do a paint correction on it first or just apply the ceramic coat to the stock paint? I am curious as to how TG holds up to a buffer. Cheers!
The ceramic coat came out very well. It was applied over the PPF and then the rest of the car. The shop did a Stage 1 paint correction first, applied the PPF in the high-impact areas then applied the coating. I've had my car a year now and it looks like the day I picked it up from the detailer.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Was so close to picking up a TG from a dealer before I got a price that was too good to pass up on a white one. These pictures look great.
Sponsored