Official TURBULENCE GRAY Supra Club Thread

MannyC224

First Name
Manuel
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Turbulence Grey "Supra35"
@MannyC224 , Like your Avatar. Nice looking 2nd Gen! You still have it, I assume?
As much as I would like to say yes... 20 year old me did not have the foresight to keep it. The MKII was the first car I ever bought with my own $.

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 Z06, 17 VW Beetle Dune, 11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR, 15 RDX
Went to look at a yellow one and walked past the Turbulance Gray one....my last 2 sports cars were yellow>. Decided a no to the yellow and wife says she really liked the gray....the more I looked at it...wow just sparkles!

Attachments

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
Went to look at a yellow one and walked past the Turbulance Gray one....my last 2 sports cars were yellow>. Decided a no to the yellow and wife says she really liked the gray....the more I looked at it...wow just sparkles!
Ditto! I had a 74 yellow Porsche 914 and a 2004 yellow GTO. I would have definitely considered the yellow Supra, but the dealer only had the gray. The lines sold me and I love it!

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
Trying the A91 stripes
Looks great! Hey, can you post a side pic of your entire car? I'd like to see it with the stripes, rear spoiler, and blacked out wheels. I am considered those 3 but have not moved on any of them! Thanks!

Munkeeboi

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Volvo V60 Polestar
Looks great! Hey, can you post a side pic of your entire car? I'd like to see it with the stripes, rear spoiler, and blacked out wheels. I am considered those 3 but have not moved on any of them! Thanks!
here you go. Sent a couple angles that I could get from my garage

Attachments

Advertisement

Advertisement