First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
So my son just FaceTimed me from a Toyota dealership an hour from the dealer I ordered mine from. They have a Refraction Blue A91 on their lot, being sold right now. I ordered mine months ago and haven't gotten an update in a while. This is frustrating!!!

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
Just came off the carrier. Drove it in the service dept to get taken out of transport mode and pdi'd.

The blue looks good in person. Gonna be tough to get rid of my black le though after getting it looking right. Plan on driving it home and seeing what it's like in comparison.

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
So my son just FaceTimed me from a Toyota dealership an hour from the dealer I ordered mine from. They have a Refraction Blue A91 on their lot, being sold right now. I ordered mine months ago and haven't gotten an update in a while. This is frustrating!!!
potentially the one they sold was one that was agreed upon to get shipped without the spoiler?...and yours is coming still with the spoiler. That's the only thing I can think of that makes sense.

Dooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
Just came off the carrier. Drove it in the service dept to get taken out of transport mode and pdi'd.

The blue looks good in person. Gonna be tough to get rid of my black le though after getting it looking right. Plan on driving it home and seeing what it's like in comparison.
Do you mind sharing some pictures? Well I already pulled the trigger on the blue. I sold my Nocturnal LE 2 months ago lol

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
potentially the one they sold was one that was agreed upon to get shipped without the spoiler?...and yours is coming still with the spoiler. That's the only thing I can think of that makes sense.
Nope, I agreed to have my delivered without the spoiler, I have a Rexpeed one waiting to go on as soon as I get the car.