Officially ordered my A91 edition

Andy

First Name
Andy D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
4runner,Highlander,Toyota supra A91
Nice cars everyone! Just picked up mine from Larry H miller from corona Ca.

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
finally picking up the 2nd supra tomorrow I can’t wait. I think the wait was worse the second time honestly. anyone want a totaled A91 head over to the little rock insurance auto auction lol

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
@Dannyvandelft and everyone one else waiting for the factory spoiler......I should have an update tomorrow. No eta but supply has finally caught up with remaining cars at the port and there should be a process to get the accessory part number ordered and in line on a waiting list. Stay tuned....

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
@Dannyvandelft and everyone one else waiting for the factory spoiler......I should have an update tomorrow. No eta but supply has finally caught up with remaining cars at the port and there should be a process to get the accessory part number ordered and in line on a waiting list. Stay tuned....
That's what I was waiting for! You the man!

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Rear Spoiler Info..... PART 1

Part number is PT967-C1212-02
List price is $1,125.00 for the part only, labor is additional.
Install instructions attached.

PART 2 ....Ordering info is not confirmed. It still shows to be on Stop Sale. I believe it will need to be a call to the dealer and they will have to email your VIN to the PRA (parts research analyst) and create a manual order. I will let everyone know as soon as I get confirmation.

Attachments

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Rear Spoiler Info..... PART 1

Part number is PT967-C1212-02
List price is $1,125.00 for the part only, labor is additional.
Install instructions attached.

PART 2 ....Ordering info is not confirmed. It still shows to be on Stop Sale. I believe it will need to be a call to the dealer and they will have to email your VIN to the PRA (parts research analyst) and create a manual order. I will let everyone know as soon as I get confirmation.
PART 2 is confirmed. Have your VIN ready, call a Toyota dealer, and ask them to email the PRA to place an order on your behalf. No ETA yet, but at least there is a wait list now.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
PART 2 is confirmed. Have your VIN ready, call a Toyota dealer, and ask them to email the PRA to place an order on your behalf. No ETA yet, but at least there is a wait list now.
Dealer said they aren't able to order yet.