Orange MK5 Toyota Supra spotted on set of upcoming Fast & Furious 9

SupraFiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 Supras currently
Gross. Reminds me of when I attended Torqfest in Long Beach many years ago. Some guy rolled in a gold LHD mk4 na that had been (poorly) converted into a convertable, dubs, massive sub enclosure, ruined interior, the whole import scene gone wrong and represented in one single sacred car. I don't know why he stayed, the icy looks of death he got from literally everyone...
Sponsored

sdot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camry

Not my cup of tea. They should've at least extended the black wrap to the hood and hatch.

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
Really makes the car look like a joke. This has to be the least creative FnF build that should have been something huge for the return of the Supra. Can't even put some wheels on it? Turrible.

Z8AKU

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Lokki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR Premium - 2018 Lexus LC500 Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase

Z8AKU

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Lokki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
These writers for the F&F franchise need to be beaten, hog tied and dumped in a lake with cement boots. Not one single writer has taken the franchise back where it started which is late 20 early 30 somethings street racing. I had started to write a script for Fast and Furious Part II years ago prior to 2 Fast 2 Furious. It went a little like this.

The story is brought back to LA where, surprise Jesse survived the shooting and Leon along with Vince rejoin Dom's crew with a giant showdown between Lance Nguyen and newly appointed crew who come for Dom's crew in revenge for the death of his cousin Johnny Tran from the first movie. Lots of street racing action but shot without the use of all this CGI crap. More cars and racing less James Bond and Triple X bullshit.

Plot twist* Lance Nguyen's father is Kamata from Tokyo Drift who sends Lance the aid of Yakuza to help Lance avenge Johnny Trans death.

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
These writers for the F&F franchise need to be beaten, hog tied and dumped in a lake with cement boots. Not one single writer has taken the franchise back where it started which is late 20 early 30 somethings street racing. I had started to write a script for Fast and Furious Part II years ago prior to 2 Fast 2 Furious. It went a little like this.

The story is brought back to LA where, surprise Jesse survived the shooting and Leon along with Vince rejoin Dom's crew with a giant showdown between Lance Nguyen and newly appointed crew who come for Dom's crew in revenge for the death of his cousin Johnny Tran from the first movie. Lots of street racing action but shot without the use of all this CGI crap. More cars and racing less James Bond and Triple X bullshit.

Plot twist* Lance Nguyen's father is Kamata from Tokyo Drift who sends Lance the aid of Yakuza to help Lance avenge Johnny Trans death.
LMAO and close the bullshit once for all.

No more brothers on steroids and muscle show offs and jumping off the cliffs with bad CGI and ridiculous car jump across the mountains and god knows oneday these cars might reach Jesus himself and start a war in Mount Olympus, facing Kratos and Zeus who happened to drive Mclaren Senna GTR and Buggati Chiron... this plot i would like to watch on big screen.

LOL

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT

Not my cup of tea. They should've at least extended the black wrap to the hood and hatch.
they will have this car on the set for 10 seconds only. and you know the ending for supra, they use it to stop that mf ing black trailer. and shes out.

if i want to watch a damn secret agents went rogue and all the bullshit...i ll go watch DAMN 007. thats a real good movie now

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX

Paul Walker actually wanted the series to focus on Street Racing again, he wasn't a fan of the blue screen stuff

Supra Guy

First Name
Frans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
Paul Walker actually wanted the series to focus on Street Racing again, he wasn't a fan of the blue screen stuff
That’s because Paul was an actual car fan. Vin
That’s because Paul has always been a real car guy and the kind of cars they used in F&F too. Vin admitted he’s not really a car guy at all.

Z8AKU

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Lokki
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Vin admitted he’s not really a car guy at all.
Mark Sinclair was a dance instructor for Break Dancing. Get out your cardboard boxes and old boom boxes, throw on some Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch LOL.

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
Am I the only one who thought every FnF was shit? I was so disappointed when I learned the hero car was a Supra :p
They were always awful, but it was at least cool to see at least some form of the car scene in a movie.

I wasn't a fan of imports back in those days, so sitting in a theater with the noise of raspy Honda's being blasted through the speakers was a terrible experience, but I still had a great time laughing at everything.

SupraFiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 Supras currently
LMAO and close the bullshit once for all.

No more brothers on steroids and muscle show offs and jumping off the cliffs with bad CGI and ridiculous car jump across the mountains and god knows oneday these cars might reach Jesus himself and start a war in Mount Olympus, facing Kratos and Zeus who happened to drive Mclaren Senna GTR and Buggati Chiron... this plot i would like to watch on big screen.

LOL
Is that not the plot to Hobbs and Shaw? lol

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
In addition I heard the launch is delayed per corona
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: