Shiro-1

First Name
Mister M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Prem
gents,

Just wondering if anyone besides Chris (KillxPoint) went to the dealership for this issue and got this twitching fixed?

I just want to follow up to all the twitchers out there.
Sponsored

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Mine still does it. I can replicate it easily. Mentioned it to the dealer last time the car was in. they ignored it. Really annoys me but the thought of dealing with Toyota on it annoys me more. It's definitely software. Every time it does it, the car does not remember my last climate control setting and reverts back to the ODO from MPG on the dash.

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
I just want to follow up to all the twitchers out there.
Mine does it - but not all the time. I did a number of Bimmercode resets so I am hesitant to have it looked at and reflashed (if that's the solution). I do believe that the twitching does stop after a while. And I have not noticed that climate control reset issues from consultadrone as per above.

Shiro-1

First Name
Mister M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Prem
Gents,

I got an update from Tustin Toyota in regards to this Wiper twitch issue. They reached out to the corp and the service guy said that the corp is already aware of this issue. Once they have the solution for this, they will release it to their dealership. (possible TSB then).

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Gents,

I got an update from Tustin Toyota in regards to this Wiper twitch issue. They reached out to the corp and the service guy said that the corp is already aware of this issue. Once they have the solution for this, they will release it to their dealership. (possible TSB then).
Thanks! Keep us posted so I can help "educate" my service folks. They're nice, but need all the help they can get

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So, mine doesn't twitch but acts as if something's applying counter push as in it's super slow and struggling to go left at slowest settings. Hadn't shared it before, but wanted to mention in case there are others..

SEEJAY

First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 MK5 SUPRA
Hi all.
I have a 2019 mk5 and my wipers twitch as well. I was told by friend who is a BMW tech that it is normal behavior for BMW. Stops wipers sticking to windscreen, clever German engineering

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hi all.
I have a 2019 mk5 and my wipers twitch as well. I was told by friend who is a BMW tech that it is normal behavior for BMW. Stops wipers sticking to windscreen, clever German engineering
Iā€™ve heard that from others with this issue. Iā€™d buy that explanation if both wipers twitched but only the passenger side does on mine. Also, itā€™s not consistent. As well, i have been able to correlate the issue to the car not remembering certain settings at shut down (HVAC, radio, mpg/odo). Also, the duration and severity of the twitch varies along with the electronics error that I get on a regular basis.
This is definitely a software issue at least with my car. Iā€™m going in this week to get my dealer to update my I-level to the latest 21-03-5xx version. From what Iā€™ve read from others this should take care of the issue.
02B4F3B7-031A-45DC-AD16-FEFEA5A34EDB.jpeg

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Mine twitches as well and the stop/start button along with the lights on the shifter blink in sync with the twitching. I have over 4k miles on my car and it's tuned and there doesn't appear to be any driveability issues. Just a mild annoyance when I can hear the wipers after walking away from the car.

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Mine twitches as well and the stop/start button along with the lights on the shifter blink in sync with the twitching. I have over 4k miles on my car and it's tuned and there doesn't appear to be any driveability issues. Just a mild annoyance when I can hear the wipers after walking away from the car.
yup, same deal with mine. Itā€™s definitely a software bug.

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I just dropped off my car for this issue. I explained that others had tackled it and it was ā€œknownā€ to a certain extent. Weā€™ll see what comes of it. Iā€™m hoping they can get my I-level up to the latest release

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
I just dropped off my car for this issue. I explained that others had tackled it and it was ā€œknownā€ to a certain extent. Weā€™ll see what comes of it. Iā€™m hoping they can get my I-level up to the latest release
My fear for bringing my car in is they'll lock the ECU.