Please delete

Imrandyo

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I've ordered other things through Speed Industry and haven't had any issues.

As far as a Pure 800 is concerned, Kyle @Titan Motorsports was able to provide one to me.... it was a little bit of a hassle, but I contribute it to it being an exchange.

KBG

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Call them instead of emailing. I've spoken to both Alex and Daniel recently due to my fitment issue with an AMS downpipe and both have been very helpful.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Not a scam, most of my parts have come from them. But on the other hand if they had my money since last November for an order placed without delivery I would be raising holy hell about it!!

-RJM

Realygoofyguy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium, 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road,
I've ordered wheels and two different spoilers, a lip kit and a bunch of other stuff through them and had 0 issues, aside from the wheels being on back order. I would for sure give them a call, they have been very helpful to me in the past.

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra A91 Refraction
Definitely not a scam. I ordered over $7000 in parts from them. One of the best Supra parts sellers out there. The pure 800 being delayed is pures fault. I waited 4 months to get mine and just received it last week. That purchase was from east coast supra and even they were frustrated with pure. Be patient because they will ship the 800 out soon. Mine was sent overnight when it finally shipped.

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Not a scam, I also have ordered parts from them and got it.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Not a scam, they just have pretty poor customer service. I ordered wheels from their site thinking they were in stock (site didn't tell me otherwise). Called them a week later after I noticed the order was still processing and was then told they wouldn't receive said wheels until October. Been trying to get in touch with Alex over there to inquire about another set of wheels to no avail.

EDIT: well I finally got a hold of someone.

Last edited:

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Are these coming from overseas? If so freight can also be very slow.. I ordered an in-stock item from another store overseas in January and just last week received it.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yes, pick up the phone and call them but I will say, considering a Pure800 is something like $2500, the customer should never have to chase after the provider ESPECIALLY if the order is sitting unfulfilled for 6 months. That's pretty damn bad.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Well my issue was just resolved, money was refunded. I feel like this could all be avoided if their website was updated showing whether or not a product is in stock or if there's an abnormal delay in shipment. Alex was helpful once I finally got him on the phone lol.

Qskid2

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2018 Street Triple RS
Glad your issue was resolved!

I was going to chime in and say that Speed Industry was one of the reasons that made me really enjoy the first 4 weeks with my Supra. Alex at Speed Industry really went above and beyond helping me pick out parts, talk about pros/cons, and just talk about our previous cars/builds. It was a real breath of fresh air seeing a vendor take so much care into customer services so it was a bit surprising to see you had a series of events that led to the title of this post!

I am in no way justifying how you were treated but I believe Speed Industry is a pretty small team and their in-house Supra expert (Alex) is just a one-man show. There may have been an occurrence where I had to follow up after a few days of silence but Alex/team were beyond apologetic for the delayed responses. It has been a real pleasure working with them despite the challenges of the current commerce environment.

This pandemic has supply chains pretty messed up - some vendors probably do navigate it better than others but I can confidently say Alex/Speed Industry are doing 100% of what they can to meet customer demands. Probably not the best experience you had but hope you give them another shot. I'm in no way affiliated with them but just am a really happy customer that hopes fellow (Supra) enthusiasts can have the experience I've had so far with them.

DaBear723

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I've ordered pretty much all my parts from Speed Industries. They are super fast when they have the parts in stock. It's just that their website leads you to believe they have everything on hand when they actually don't. I ordered some weather tech floor mats from them and that took so long that I had to cancel my order from them, which they refunded. Then I ordered the floor mats directly from WeatherTech and got them in 2 days. I was so surprised how fast WT was that I ordered some for my Honda too, and those took forever to get. Long story short, Im pretty sure they place an order and the vendor fills it or sends to Speed Industries. Given I know floor mats are no where close to a turbo but.... I will still order from Speed Industries as they are pretty fast and reliable.
Sponsored