Post 6/2020 ECU unlocked in US

swift.mk5

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Supra Premium
When are mods going to lock this thread? Seeing the title at the top of recent posts every time I log in is getting old, and I'm all out of copium.
Sponsored

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
This isn't helpful. Femto's full unlock requires a clone. If you still need a clone with it being stateside you're still fucked.
Uh not really, just find a B58 vehicle and crash into it with a beater, then offer to buy the DME for $500 as they're coming to their senses and climbing out of the car.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Uh not really, just find a B58 vehicle and crash into it with a beater, then offer to buy the DME for $500 as they're coming to their senses and climbing out of the car.
You've proven yourself smarter than me. This is the way.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I am 100% literally dizzy after combing through the last five pages. Christ on a bike!

LinkMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 A91-CF, 21 X5 4.0i
Summary, 90% chance these people are full of crap, 5% chance they're being honest but just don't know what they're talking about, 4% chance that they have basically committed a crime and have trade secrets that will get you sent to PMITA prison in places named the United States, 1% chance they've figured out the mathematical holy grail and Next Week™ there will be an actual real deal unlock that you can use for less than FEMTO, and 100% chance of memes, nonsense and sarcasm.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Summary, 90% chance these people are full of crap, 5% chance they're being honest but just don't know what they're talking about, 4% chance that they have basically committed a crime and have trade secrets that will get you sent to PMITA prison in places named the United States, 1% chance they've figured out the mathematical holy grail and Next Week™ there will be an actual real deal unlock that you can use for less than FEMTO, and 100% chance of memes, nonsense and sarcasm.
Not going to lie....that summary is pretty spot on. Nice job.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
samuel-johnson-reading.gif

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
What’s wrong with the partial unlock? Surely not everyone here is really wanting to port inject..

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
What’s wrong with the partial unlock? Surely not everyone here is really wanting to port inject..
That’s all I want for my ‘22…enough to be able to tune it with full bolt ons and flex capability with BM3. Eventually turbo upgrade

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
That’s all I want for my ‘22…enough to be able to tune it with full bolt ons and flex capability with BM3. Eventually turbo upgrade
I don’t think flex is possible without the clone. Maybe that’s what’s holding everyone up..

Could always run a blend tune and be strict with it. Even could do separate maps based on blend I believe

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
I don’t think flex is possible without the clone. Maybe that’s what’s holding everyone up..

Could always run a blend tune and be strict with it. Even could do separate maps based on blend I believe
Thought all bm3 capabilities were available with partial? Maybe @zrk can confirm
Sponsored