PPF Installer in CO

xede2023

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0
Hey everyone! Just picked my '21 3.0 GR. I was wandering if anyone got their ride ppf and if so, who did you guys go to? TIA!
Sponsored

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Man Cave Colorado in Westminster. They did my ceramic coat and window tint and did a great job. I didnā€™t choose to get PPF, but they showed me around the shop to get an idea of what it would look like. They were in the middle of PPFing a bright purple Lamborghini and let me see everything up close, it looked like they were doing a terrific job.

OP
OP

xede2023

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0
Hey! Thanks for the recommendation. Can I ask why you chose not to get ppf? I've been getting mixed opinions.

Man Cave Colorado in Westminster. They did my ceramic coat and window tint and did a great job. I didnā€™t choose to get PPF, but they showed me around the shop to get an idea of what it would look like. They were in the middle of PPFing a bright purple Lamborghini and let me see everything up close, it looked like they were doing a terrific job.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
SpeedEFX in Denver or Auto Film Solutions in the Springs.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Hey! Thanks for the recommendation. Can I ask why you chose not to get ppf? I've been getting mixed opinions.
The price. Itā€™d be cheaper to just repaint the front of the car if it started to get too beat up. Plus PPF isnā€™t a permanent solution either, in my experience after about 5-8 years it starts to fade, peel back, and just look nasty, not much better than the rock chips would have looked without it. At which point youā€™d have to get it redone and spend another $6k+.

Miki

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
I went to SpeedEFX, gonna have to go back for a third time to have them fix my bumper...