PSA: Remove your shipping spacers !!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I was thinking how nice it’d be to drive my Supra up to @FuzzyRev85 ’s dealer. Other option, fly RT (Fuzzy) to a dealer near you for any/all dealer service 😃. How does someone go about finding someone like him to work on your car? The million dollar question

(In my dealer’s defense, they mainly sell to grey haired retirement peeps who are more worried how they’ll fit a wheelchair or walker in their cars or how to find noises they don’t like - down here in sunny ☀ FL)

So… it’d be nice if Toyota could just outsource our warranty service to BMW. Instead of trying to force the dealers to learn how to work on a completely different car than they are trained on 😬. Help us master Fuzz!
Sponsored

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
And it’s not just Toyota. Had this problem with VW on GTI’s for years.
Yep. When I bought my 2015 GTI, noticed the ride quality was shit and the front end ride height looked weird. ended up pulling the spacers out after a couple drives.

Didn't check on the Supra, but it rides fine and looks normal.

Frustrating that they forget such a simple thing. Can't believe OP's issue wasn't caught when they put in the aftermarket springs. Should have been fairly obvious when the wheel was off.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Oh God, the GR PDI cancer is spreading!!

grcspacer.png
Sponsored

Last edited: