Pure Trans Convertor

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
I'm about to buy Stage 1 trans and was planning on getting the high stall convertor with it. Seeing peoples recommendation/ opinions on it.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I'm about to buy Stage 1 trans and was planning on getting the high stall convertor with it. Seeing peoples recommendation/ opinions on it.
Do it. I regret having to pull the trans again. If you're looking for high-stall, you should do it while the trans is out rather than have to do it twice.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How is street driving with it?
Fine- The trans makes more of an impact on street driving than the converter will. I don't think you'll run into a situation on the street where you're stalling the converter at 4k rpms.

OP
OP
Rustyscrew

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
Fine- The trans makes more of an impact on street driving than the converter will. I don't think you'll run into a situation on the street where you're stalling the converter at 4k rpms.
Thanks first time with an auto car like this. And was looking at ATI flexplate. Would you suggest that while the trans is out?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks first time with an auto car like this. And was looking at ATI flexplate. Would you suggest that while the trans is out?
I don't have one, and am not aware of anyone with one. I can ask around.