Rear differential error

adawine

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra
If you’re on RSR EDC Cancellers, make sure the rears are on the correct side. The pictures in the instructions are kind of disorienting. Switched them to their correct side and never had this error again.
Sponsored

RWDriver89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium
Unfortunately, it didn’t. We did try. But… when my windshield got replace, the installer had the Toyota techstream software and reset it for me. It’s never been back since.
So update; I don’t know what I did other than the car must’ve decided it would be accepting of the new suspension parts and alignment… all I did was raise the car back up, check all the plugs/sensors to include the differential wires/plug, the ride height/headlight level sensors and the electronic damper plugs, then I unplugged the negative on the battery, let it sit for three days, charged it up, plugged it back in, immediately flashed both the engine tune and trans tune and went for a drive of about 100 more miles. When I went to start it up the morning of last weekends track events; NO CODES at all and the car ran great… I don’t really think anything I did above really did it… chalk it up to the bmw in it just needing some miles to “relearn”?!? I'll take it either way…