Recommendation for bm3 tuner? Power w/flame?

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I’m aiming for 500-550 whp range.
2022 Toyota Supra with ecu unlock

Looking for the right tuner that can pop a flame here and there. Not going for crazy flames, but getting one every once in a while would be nice.

mods: 4.5inch Catless downpipe, titanium chargepipe, armaspeed intake, sp1-r exhaust.
(Mod recommendations as well!)

Don’t beat me up too bad for wanting flames😂🙏

FBDD74A6-F5FB-48FE-ADB5-DDE5123D1C1C.jpeg
How do you like your SP1-R exhaust? Do you daily your car? I'm concerned if there is a ton of drone with it as I daily my car and don't want it to be unbearable lol
Sponsored

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Purchased an ecutek license that isn’t gonna work for me so I wanted a refund since I didn’t/can’t use it
i remember seeing their return policy and software licenses are non retundable.

Return Policy
Returnable Items

Physical items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Returns will occur a 20% restocking fee. All items must be returned in original packaging and in un-used condition.
Exceptions made for built to order items. These can have extended refund time periods and will be viewed on a case by case term. All built to order based cancelations follow the same policy.
Non Returnable items
Services and digital items are non refundable. Sales are final at time of purchase. Some example items are:
  • Software Licenses
  • OTS Tunes
  • Custom Tunes
  • Log Reviews
  • Vehicle licenses
  • In Person Tuning Fees
  • Dyno Fees
Refund Process
Please contact us at [email protected] to make a return request. Requests may take up to 7 buisness days to process. Payments will be refunded to the original payment method and may take up to 10 business days to process.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Marin really bailing on this business/ghosting people? Always heard positive things about him.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Marin really bailing on this business/ghosting people? Always heard positive things about him.
I never had issues with him. Best customer service ever!

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
That’s understandable but Marin sold me a Ecutek license with no flashpoints, i think I’m entitled to a refund especially since I’m no longer going to use the platform
If I am not mistaken, mine didn’t have flash points either and they had to be activated by Marin before I could flash a tune onto my ecu.

ggkthx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
981 GT4, A90 GR Supra, GR Corolla (on order)
It's been many months since he last responded to me on his own support forum. Apparently, he hired a guy named Ray who introduced himself as a new hire to handle support issues... then Ray immediately ghosted me as well.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
It's been many months since he last responded to me on his own support forum. Apparently, he hired a guy named Ray who introduced himself as a new hire to handle support issues... then Ray immediately ghosted me as well.
Marin had time to incorrectly criticize a post of mine about ECU tables on a Facebook forum a couple days ago though... so you know... priorities.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Marin had time to incorrectly criticize a post of mine about ECU tables on a Facebook forum a couple days ago though... so you know... priorities.
Alright, what's this Facebook page people talk about? I think I've logged into Facebook once over the past two years but man it seems like I'm missing some drama.

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Marlins seem to have a hit n miss record, I would stay clear myself. He's also pushing tf out that stock turbo after 22psi roughly that shit a hair dryer he's literally chasing numbers at this point cause the efficiency is gone.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Alright, lot of shitting on Marin in this thread. Who else would people recommend?

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Is Marin still in business? I've been begging him to finish my tune from a year ago, and he's ghosted me with an unfinished tune. Anyone know how to get a hold of him?
What’s your ticket number ? I had health issues months ago that I’m still dealing with. Brought Ray on and him and kat gave me a list of tickets to go through that need my decision and you’re likely on that list. We brought Ray on and we’ve been sending out tunes and revisions fairly quickly now. I just started him on the Supras Thursday but he was in California for holiday visit as it is the holidays… Get me your ticket number and I’ll check it out.

I’m an official sponsor. I could have things deleted but I’ll make sure this isn’t. If we aren’t doing things right I’ll gladly take any criticism.

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Marlins seem to have a hit n miss record, I would stay clear myself. He's also pushing tf out that stock turbo after 22psi roughly that shit a hair dryer he's literally chasing numbers at this point cause the efficiency is gone.
I did a LOT of testing. And I mean a LOT thousands of hits on the dyno, street, strip. Stop looking at psi. Look at efficiency, load, thermals, and results.

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Im trying to get a refund from him now and can’t seem to get a response… lol
I’m not sure who this is. What’s your ticket number? I had COVID a few weeks back and then got sick again last week but was still working every day just at a slower pace.

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I was lying in bed sick. And just responding to Fb posts. Every few months a new tuner comes in and posts stock tables and talks about how people are doing things wrong. I think I can guess that the post in reference was a bm3 screenshot with stock tables saying that it shouldn’t go limp and I pointed out the tables posted showed power reduction values with thermals in the screenshot.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I was lying in bed sick. And just responding to Fb posts. Every few months a new tuner comes in and posts stock tables and talks about how people are doing things wrong. I think I can guess that the post in reference was a bm3 screenshot with stock tables saying that it shouldn’t go limp and I pointed out the tables posted showed power reduction values with thermals in the screenshot.
and I stated I have zero interest in arguing with you, especially when you don't read what I post correctly.
Sponsored