Recommendations for a Catless DP that won't through a CEL?

MiamiMKVSupra

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Armytrix catless w/ sim does not trip a CEL.

Everyone who talks shit about this catless DP never owned it so don't listen to them.
You said what I always wanted to say 🤣 everyone I know with this dp has not gotten CEL yet those who went with seperate defoul seemed to be hit or miss. I don't get why armytrix gets so much hate but oh wells I'm just reviewing my positive experience with that dp
Sponsored

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
AA catted dp is great, I have one for sale, catless your best bet is any with a bigdaddiesgarage mini cat, 99.99% success rate besides one pesky m440. Cheap, catless, no cel
I will have one of these (used) for sale as well early next month. Never threw a CEL on my car during normal putting around or through several track days. Excellent, high-quality product. Sounds amazing mated to the AWE family of exhausts, too.

OP
OP
Delta1Seven

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I’ve heard kenjigarage is a good catless for not throwing a cel, mine should get here soon. $600 for the race version on sale right now
Where did you order it from for this price?

OP
OP
Delta1Seven

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0

Everyone who talks shit about this catless DP never owned it so don't listen to them.
What do you mean by sim? can you please explain?

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

Nothing special about the cat; it's the sim.

It's like saying my car doesn't throw a CEL. It doesn't, but it's the tune, not the downpipe.

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
And it's not throwing the CEL because you aren't smogging up your neighborhood. It's because you are lying to the ECU. Do everyone a favor and keep catless to the track or drag strip. Or we'll be in for another round of well meaning regulation.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
And it's not throwing the CEL because you aren't smogging up your neighborhood. It's because you are lying to the ECU. Do everyone a favor and keep catless to the track or drag strip. Or we'll be in for another round of well meaning regulation.
Excuse me sir, but I am the proud owner of several carbon offsets, so we good.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Nothing special about the cat; it's the sim.

It's like saying my car doesn't throw a CEL. It doesn't, but it's the tune, not the downpipe.
Right... that's I state w/ sim.

Other methods to simulate a cat don't seem to work for people. But I know that Armytrix's solution 100% works.

I don't think anyone looking to remove a cat really cares about all that.

Pretty soon no one will have any reason for catalytic converters. It really doesn't matter at this point. Writing is on the wall.

Cars will be so tamperproof in the near future that the only things people will be able to do is slap cosmetics on their car.

I am going to enjoy being catless while I can.

Last edited:

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
I got BDG mini cat: I throw 2 DCTs regularly.
The soft DTCs are normal, but the real code people are worried about (ASE code P0420 and P0410) actually cause a CEL on the dash. That's what people are trying to avoid.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
The soft DTCs are normal, but the real code people are worried about (ASE code P0420 and P0410) actually cause a CEL on the dash. That's what people are trying to avoid.
I get dash lit up now: no soft code.

12AB04
12B701

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Catless DPs that don't cause CEL. What are my options? I know of the Function Werk, Armytrix, and Kenji Garage. Either one better than the other? Are there other options?

I have a 2022 and not looking to tune just yet, and I daily drive my care so I prefer to not have a constant CEL.

Thanks in advanced!
Just stick some tape over the CEL. Saved me tons of money with this one simple trick
Sponsored