Removing JB4 for resale?

Mr. Kurtz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1981 Toyota Celica GT Sunchaser, 2020 Toyota Supra Premium
Hey all, the time has come to part with my 2020 Supra, and Carvana has offered me about as much as I can get privately. As such, I'm going to remove the few small mods I've done; Burger wheel spacers and strut braces, and JB4.

I know the JB4 removal itself is straightforward, but do I need to do anything before removal to 'de-register' it so I can sell the JB4? I intend to post it here, and want to make sure I don't screw something up to cause issues for a buyer.
Sponsored

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0
I don't think the JB4 binds to the vehicle at all, since it is a piggyback. You should just unplug it, then box for sale.

kobeecuhz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Hey all, the time has come to part with my 2020 Supra, and Carvana has offered me about as much as I can get privately. As such, I'm going to remove the few small mods I've done; Burger wheel spacers and strut braces, and JB4.

I know the JB4 removal itself is straightforward, but do I need to do anything before removal to 'de-register' it so I can sell the JB4? I intend to post it here, and want to make sure I don't screw something up to cause issues for a buyer.
Let me know if you sell, interested in purchasing