Replacement wings for 45th anniversary edition?

djf

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT 45th Anniversary Edition
Does anyone know of an aftermarket carbon replacement wing on the 45h anniversary trim?

So far I’ve only found rexpeeds wing but it doesn’t look like the mounts would line up with the factory mount points.

side note: I’ve had my 45th MT for 3 weeks and just got passed the break in period. Going to throw some 5w30 in it and 13/15mm spacers soon then finally give it the beans.
IMG_9022.jpeg
IMG_9005.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

aldwin1999

First Name
Aldwin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0
I'd say keep the wing tbh, I don't think any of the aftermarket wings will line up with the stock mounting points. I kinda like it personally, maybe but the money towards lowering springs/wheels or an aftermarket exhaust.

OP
OP
djf

djf

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'd say keep the wing tbh, I don't think any of the aftermarket wings will line up with the stock mounting points. I kinda like it personally, maybe but the money towards lowering springs/wheels or an aftermarket exhaust.
Ideally I’d want the same wing but carbon, I just doubt any are out there yet.
I like the matte wheels but I probably will swap them in the future, but I haven’t decided on which springs yet. As far as exhaust, ppf is taking up the budget right now and I also haven’t decided because I really want to hear more examples in person

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Ideally I’d want the same wing but carbon, I just doubt any are out there yet.
I like the matte wheels but I probably will swap them in the future, but I haven’t decided on which springs yet. As far as exhaust, ppf is taking up the budget right now and I also haven’t decided because I really want to hear more examples in person
Here’s a suggestion that I always throw out to people who want the look of carbon fiber. Cover your 45th anniversary wing in STEK dynocarbon gloss. Literally looks like real carbon fiber. It’s what I used on my car and it blows people away. They’re always amazed to learn it’s PPF and not real CF.
Your PPF shop or an authorized installer in your area should be able to do your wing in Dynocarbon for a couple hundred dollars.
DSC02841.jpeg

DSC02847.jpeg

DSC02859.jpeg

DSC02854.jpeg

DSC02793.jpeg

OP
OP
djf

djf

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here’s a suggestion that I always throw out to people who want the look of carbon fiber. Cover your 45th anniversary wing in STEK dynocarbon gloss. Literally looks like real carbon fiber. It’s what I used on my car and it blows people away. They’re always amazed to learn it’s PPF and not real CF.
Your PPF shop or an authorized installer in your area should be able to do your wing in Dynocarbon for a couple hundred dollars.
DSC02841.jpeg

DSC02847.jpeg

DSC02859.jpeg

DSC02854.jpeg

DSC02793.jpeg
Haven’t thought of that before, I’ll definitely do some research. Thank you!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
The Carbon PPF is pretty great, but make sure it is not some carbon wrap/vinyl, that stuff looks like trash. I would say run the wing since finding one that lines up with the holes will be a challenge, or find another white supra and swap decklids. I think with the proper stance, so lowering+ spacers it'll flow much better than it does stock.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Haven’t thought of that before, I’ll definitely do some research. Thank you!
No problem. I watched a ton of videos on it and found an installer in my area and I couldn’t believe how real it looks. Plus it’s ceramic infused and hydrophobic and self healing all of which is so nice. Definitely try and see it in person if you can find an installer local to you in Raleigh through STEKs website.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The Carbon PPF is pretty great, but make sure it is not some carbon wrap/vinyl, that stuff looks like trash. I would say run the wing since finding one that lines up with the holes will be a challenge, or find another white supra and swap decklids. I think with the proper stance, so lowering+ spacers it'll flow much better than it does stock.
I second Phillip on this. Definitely have to go PPF if you’re going to go this route. The 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 1,000D carbon vinyls don’t even come close.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
DSC02841.jpeg

DSC02847.jpeg

DSC02859.jpeg

DSC02854.jpeg

DSC02793.jpeg
This is what I have on my side skirts. It looks great!
I also have the clear STEK on the:
front bumper
headlight covers
hood
doors
sideview mirrors

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
I second the carbon PPF. Lets face it most aftermarket carbon is a bit suspect and it's pretty much 21st century chrome anyway. May as well just admit it to yourself that it's a cosmetic thing and simply go the PPF route. I've been using/maintaining/repairing proper Autoclaved pre preg CF on aircraft and factory WSB CF fibre of the same type for over 25 years and most of the retail stuff out there is pretty average quality in fit and construction so fake carbon wrap on a std OEM panel will almost certainly fit better and look just as good. I really like the new 45th anniversary wing and if anyone wants to sell theirs I might be interested. Not sure what the replacement retail OEM cost would be.

Phil

Last edited:

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
We just need to have someone scan the factory legs on the 45th Anniversary and just make them taller.

It would be a super simple solution. OEM+ Mods would probably be the best company in our small aftermarket to task with this.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
We just need to have someone scan the factory legs on the 45th Anniversary and just make them taller.

It would be a super simple solution. OEM+ Mods would probably be the best company in our small aftermarket to task with this.
Yikes. You're wanting to polish a turd wing?