Requesting data log help-fuel starvation?

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Did you ever figure it out? I have had the same problem. Tuner told me I was running out of fuel and I need port injection also. I’m on flex fuel and it happens more so when I’m in higher ethanol content. It’s doesn’t happen really with 93 octane. I wasn’t sure if it was a iat thing or fuel starvation. I feel power reduced after 5k sometimes not sure what it is.
I initially had a similar issue and my tuner dialed down the tuning so we would not run out of fuel on e50. I am guessing when you say higher ethanol content you are running over e50. If thats the case, then yes you need to add port injection if you want to run higher ethanol content even on stock turbo. There are a few cars running full e85 on stock turbo with Port Injection, but until then you need to stay around e50 or whatever your tuner has suggested.
Sponsored

arceec014

First Name
Arcee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 GR Supra
I am already on port injection and I still have this problem. Did you ever figure out what was going on?

OP
OP

SupaSupra

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Unfortunately I stopped trying to find a solution. I never got on the port injection. Do you have the factory wheel and tire setup?
Sponsored