Sponsored

Need help looking over a data log

Bebo19

Active Member
First Name
Bebo
Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Threads
14
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Location
Austin, Tx
Car(s)
Toyota Camry
Hi all,

I recently changed my spark plugs, and the car threw this code. After turning the car back on, it ran perfectly. I double-checked the plug gaps, reinstalled them, and did two logs. Could someone take a look at the logs and let me know if something looks off?

IMG_4675.webp

Current mod list: Catless DP, MST intake, flex fuel kit, and running a custom E45 map. First Log
Second Log
Sponsored

 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,771
Reaction score
17,207
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
What’s so bad? I’m not too knowledgeable on the tuning aspect of these cars.
AFR way too lean, boost out of control. Way too much timing. On and on.
 
OP
OP

Bebo19

Active Member
First Name
Bebo
Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Threads
14
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Location
Austin, Tx
Car(s)
Toyota Camry
Ah okay could you take a look at this log? Talked with my tuner and he sent a revision. Car feels better but I’m not 100% sure how it looks on the data aspect. New log
 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,771
Reaction score
17,207
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Ah okay could you take a look at this log? Talked with my tuner and he sent a revision. Car feels better but I’m not 100% sure how it looks on the data aspect. New log
Trending better. AFR is much better. However, you didn't go WOT so hard to judge.
Sponsored

 
 








Top