Rexspeed spoiler quality issues?

mokodaru

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
Saw a video online about this while learning about how to install it:

It was pointed out there were quality issues with it. Do people generally agree with the assessment or was it possible only the one the guy received was problematic?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hexel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I received same model spoiler and it had manufacturing defects(bubbles) under the clear coat. Had to return it, at my expense - that took 3 weeks before they would ship a replacement.
New spoiler is defect free- as it should be.
They did give me a discount on future purchases to help me recoup those shipping costs.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
I got mine and it was 100% flawless fit perfect and I've been ordering Rexpeed stuff for years for when I owned Evo's. Most of the people here haven't had any issues as this same topic has come up a bunch since last year and Hal a forum users video.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
first spoiler had a defect... appeared to be an issue getting a chip during shipping. Bought it from Titan and they were helpful and swapped it out for another one. Zero blemishes, but I did notice that the right side corner does not like to sit 100% flush. Other than that, im happy overall with the spoiler from Rexspeed.

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6

dapimpee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Saw a video online about this while learning about how to install it:

It was pointed out there were quality issues with it. Do people generally agree with the assessment or was it possible only the one the guy received was problematic?
I only trust the oem one