kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
@kaj there seems to be some confusion here,
I DONā€™T HAVE A SUPRA ANY LONGER! This exhaust was paid for months ago and we all know the waiting time and in that waiting time I TRADED MY FUCKING CAR! What am I supposed to, hang it around my fucking neck like Flavor Flav? I canā€™t return it because itā€™s not finished, I can get a refund, I canā€™t use it, understood kids?!
What part of anything I said led you to believe that My opinion is that you should keep it?

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
@jtsang25 Iā€™m not even sure what you just said but does this clear up and confusion you have?
IMG_4055.png
@kaj sorry bro youā€™ve always been cool, youā€™re good my bad. I shouldnā€™t let kids on the internet get me mad but I have an anger problemā€¦

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Iā€™m not seeing how the OP is taking advantage of anyone, heā€™s selling the exhaust for what he paid for it. It may not be realistic, but that doesnā€™t mean anyone should accuse him of doing something wrong. I also donā€™t see why any of us are posting in his for sale thread with our opinions if weā€™re not buyers.

EDIT: oh, because itā€™s in the general section not the classifieds šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Dan

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
@jtsang25 Iā€™m not even sure what you just said but does this clear up and confusion you have?
IMG_4055.png
@kaj sorry bro youā€™ve always been cool, youā€™re good my bad. I shouldnā€™t let kids on the internet get me mad but I have an anger problemā€¦
@Rensuhlo said the exhaust costs 1200 but when I go to the site its showing over 2k. So I'm on your side saying you aren't making any money off the sale.

Maybe don't be so defensive.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra

[USER=9528]@kaj
sorry bro youā€™ve always been cool, youā€™re good my bad. I shouldnā€™t let kids on the internet get me mad but I have an anger problemā€¦
Nah. No reason to be sorry. Nobody else is upset, no worries! But we do need to have thicker skin too stride the Internetz. šŸ˜ Especially THIS forum. It can wear on the adults.

, heā€™s selling the exhaust for what he paid for it.

Dan

. The price may vary if I get multiple offers, kind of like an auction
I think selling for full price is more than fair, considering it hasn't left the manufacturer. That's like having a deposit down on a car, and then offering someone else your spot. The original person's not going to take a hit on the price of the car lol
Trying to raffle it off is a bit šŸ™„ but, then again, this forum is unique and not like many others.
P.S. I'm no hypocrite nor holier than now lol if I were keeping my Supra, I would definitely swoop on this in an instant.
In fact, I'm half tempted to buy the exhaust and enjoy it on the car for a while and then sell it šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
It was part of the order Iā€™m sure. I had no idea he was local until after I ordered itā€¦

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
Listen I'll buy it from you but don't get mad. I don't have the money just yet. You can ship it to me and ill get you the money in 2 weeks

mvtte

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0
@Rensuhlo said the exhaust costs 1200 but when I go to the site its showing over 2k. So I'm on your side saying you aren't making any money off the sale.

Maybe don't be so defensive.
he ordered a track edition hence why its 1200