First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Hey Guys, here's a video comparing RT Tuning's project Supra on the dyno in two configurations. First is a down pipe with stock exhaust. Second is a down pipe with the AWE Resonated Touring edition. Have listen, check out our product page and let me know what you think.

Sponsored

phm14

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hakone 86, '18 Tundra 4x4, '15 4Runner Trail
Vehicle Showcase
Seems if there were any gains, they would have shared that. I like both exhaust tones. In addition to dyno results, I'd want a dB difference to stock. Many tracks have dB limits, and I don't want to attract unwanted attention from law enforcement, or annoy people with an obnoxiously loud exhaust. What gains are AM down pipes with stock exhaust providing, over a 91 or 93 tune with stock exhaust?

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
Seems if there were any gains, they would have shared that. I like both exhaust tones. In addition to dyno results, I'd want a dB difference to stock. Many tracks have dB limits, and I don't want to attract unwanted attention from law enforcement, or annoy people with an obnoxiously loud exhaust. What gains are AM down pipes with stock exhaust providing, over a 91 or 93 tune with stock exhaust?
Most catbacks on all cars never really provide a power increase, just sound.

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Most catbacks on all cars never really provide a power increase, just sound.
Didnā€™t HKS claim that theirs had dyno gains of +30hp on their cat back? Not sure if itā€™s real

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Didnā€™t HKS claim that theirs had dyno gains of +30hp on their cat back? Not sure if itā€™s real
An exhaust is not likely to give you 30hp on an A90 without a tune or some other mods like a tune. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
It sounds like you have a very special set of requirements for your sound needs. RT Tuning can give you some specific info regarding their horsepower findings for their set-up. Although I'm a track nut myself, I have not run any of the East Coast tracks with sound restrictions but it would be easy enough to make a custom set of turn-downs you can angle away from the sound meter if you need. Just give us a shout when you are ready to make a decision. When you add an intake and DP you will definitely increase the volume to borderline track levels.
Sponsored

Last edited: