First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Anyone know what ASSIST means when i'm on cruise control?! I know that the manual does not have the laser/radar cruise control.
1671941098280.png
Sponsored

6mtsoup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
Anyone know what ASSIST means when i'm on cruise control?! I know that the manual does not have the laser/radar cruise control.
I didn’t see that during my long drive and I was using cruise most of the way, but I was also going well above the speed limit. If I hit SET while in cruise, it would set my cruise to the speed limit, not the speed I was going (if I hit the gas or paused the cruise to slow down a little) which my BMWs before didn’t do
Mine showed the cruise speed and the speed limit
31EA6E8D-311C-405D-A610-84374A076ED6.jpeg

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
I didn’t see that during my long drive and I was using cruise most of the way, but I was also going well above the speed limit. If I hit SET while in cruise, it would set my cruise to the speed limit, not the speed I was going (if I hit the gas or paused the cruise to slow down a little) which my BMWs before didn’t do
Mine showed the cruise speed and the speed limit
31EA6E8D-311C-405D-A610-84374A076ED6.jpeg
So i'm guessing it would "Assist" to the speed limit?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I installed the verus camber plates after a few weeks with the HKS springs and had the car aligned as close to factory specs as possible and it drove awfully, 2.3 camber in the front was as much as we could get out of the camber plates but car had horrible steering feel and sway and the Verus plates began knocking right away, went back to stock plates and the stock “lowered camber” prob closer to 3.0 neg, def better. Just waiting for all the SPL bits to come in and do it right. Need to address that off throttle wiggle and whatnot. Not gonna put my Cusco sway bar in, it is too thick gonna do adjustable eibach one

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
I installed the verus camber plates after a few weeks with the HKS springs and had the car aligned as close to factory specs as possible and it drove awfully, 2.3 camber in the front was as much as we could get out of the camber plates but car had horrible steering feel and sway and the Verus plates began knocking right away, went back to stock plates and the stock “lowered camber” prob closer to 3.0 neg, def better. Just waiting for all the SPL bits to come in and do it right. Need to address that off throttle wiggle and whatnot. Not gonna put my Cusco sway bar in, it is too thick gonna do adjustable eibach one
Yeah I feel you! I hated driving it with out an alignment because of the floating swaying unstable feeling. The proper alignment made it enjoyable again.

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Happy new year Supra fam! New year new mod! Looking to order the AMS catted DP this week.

It has good reviews, no CEL, excellent quality, and lower price than the AA!

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Happy new year Supra fam! New year new mod! Looking to order the AMS catted DP this week.

It has good reviews, no CEL, excellent quality, and lower price than the AA!
What are you gonna do about tuning? Sending your ECU out to Femto??

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
What are you gonna do about tuning? Sending your ECU out to Femto??
Honestly I don’t want to do anything with the ECU since my end goal is just to have a tastefully modded street car and JB4 should make me happy. From what it seems, about 500whp is what my car will be at after all said and done with power mods.

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Tuxmats highly recommended! The trunk liners are next once they become available!

1668454818431.png

1668454835566.png

1668454852655.png

1668454888147.png

1668454902161.png
Thanks for showing this. I actually might go with these over the Weathertech.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I bought weathertech mats but I might replace them with the tuxmat.

That said, the weathertech trunk liner is great.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honestly I don’t want to do anything with the ECU since my end goal is just to have a tastefully modded street car and JB4 should make me happy. From what it seems, about 500whp is what my car will be at after all said and done with power mods.
This is my first foray into bmw engines, but don't engines require tuning when you mess with intakes and exhausts (typically downpipes) due to change in air flow?

Does the JB4 handle that well enough or is it more designed for otherwise stock engines? Also when it comes to CEL due to swapped downpipes.

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
I've had WT in other cars in the past and Tuxmats are more premium in every way!

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
This is my first foray into bmw engines, but don't engines require tuning when you mess with intakes and exhausts (typically downpipes) due to change in air flow?

Does the JB4 handle that well enough or is it more designed for otherwise stock engines? Also when it comes to CEL due to swapped downpipes.
Same here! Tuning isn't required but its recommended for the best performance gains. Some DP's do not throw CEL (ie AA, AMS, MAP catted)

JB4 is most effective once you get custom tuning.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Same here! Tuning isn't required but its recommended for the best performance gains. Some DP's do not throw CEL (ie AA, AMS, MAP catted)

JB4 is most effective once you get custom tuning.
Makes sense. I guess it's just another tick in the pros column of bmw ownership.

I've tuned multiple vehicles because of the need. It's interesting that these cars don't require it.

I'm really waiting to see how much power can be held by the stock clutch before it starts to slip.