OP
OP
sojusoulja

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
This equally f... up and sad, and so opposite of my experience in here.
The best example of that would be my "purchase" of the strut bars from Drnick, he shipped them out for free and when I told him that I wanted to cover the freight at least, he declined the offer as he doesn't use PayPal

As I'm a big beliver of what comes around goes around I have suggestion, send me a PM with your PayPal account and I'll transfer the shipping cost I should have paid to Drnick to you ?

I know it wan't cover your loss but if a few others here get in the Christmas spirit and do the same it will at least reduce the damage
That is a seriously generous offer! It looks like I'm gonna be out 500, and blessed enough to be able to say it's not going to really affect me. Not tripping about the money but the fact that my dumb ass got scammed.

Maybe donate that money to a good charity?
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
That is a seriously generous offer! It looks like I'm gonna be out 500, and blessed enough to be able to say it's not going to really affect me. Not tripping about the money but the fact that my dumb ass got scammed.

Maybe donate that money to a good charity?
I'll throw a hundred at chartiy for ya, too.

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
So I guess I officially got scammed...guys Venmo no longer exists. Lesson learned the hard way.
Dude, sorry you got taken. PM me your address and I'll send you my WeatherTech mats. They were in my vehicle about 2 months before I went a different direction.

All I ask in return is pay it forward. Merry Christmas!

OP
OP
sojusoulja

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
Dude, sorry you got taken. PM me your address and I'll send you my WeatherTech mats. They were in my vehicle about 2 months before I went a different direction.

All I ask in return is pay it forward. Merry Christmas!
Waoah, Hella thanks. I ordered a pair of mats yesterday though. Through all this the True colors of real car enthusiasts has shown through and it does give you all the fuzzies. All of yall are alright in my book. If we ever cross paths beers on me.

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
Outstanding!, luv u guys! U have the Christmas spirit!! And as far as that scamming POS…..he’ll get his someday ??!!!PS when I post something on Craigslist, within minutes I get a scam!
I’ve come to the conclusion,The world is F—ked up!

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
I've never used these cash-sending services... are they through a credit card or bank account? I never buy anything using a service through which I can file a CC charge-back. Sorry you were scammed, hopefully his account disappeared because he was hit by a drunk dump truck driver.
Sponsored