Seat stuck without being able to clear airbag notice?

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Got my seat folded up and then unbolted, unplugged it from the car. Of course I get the warning about safety blah blah blah. Can't get the seat out in the position it's in. Tried to move it, but now it doesn't adjust. I'm assuming because of the warning. And my stuck with the seat in the position it's in? I have the pro tools app with full license, but it turns out I need their actual OBD adapter so I can't do anything with it. Seems to be stuck where it is.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Got my seat folded up and then unbolted, unplugged it from the car. Of course I get the warning about safety blah blah blah. Can't get the seat out in the position it's in. Tried to move it, but now it doesn't adjust. I'm assuming because of the warning. And my stuck with the seat in the position it's in? I have the pro tools app with full license, but it turns out I need their actual OBD adapter so I can't do anything with it. Seems to be stuck where it is.
It's not plugged in all the way or something. It moves fine with only power.

Reactions: kaj
OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I had it all plugged back in and even clipped back onto the seat. I finally gave up and made it come out the way it was LOL.
I figure it was probably something simple, but I didn't have a lot of time.
It ended up being like those mind teasers with the metal pieces where you have to find the one, secret way to get them to unlock from each other. That's how I got the seat out. I was hoping to test fit so I can see if I need to order a set of risers for the mounts, but I had to get my OTHER car working so I could take out to dinner. "YEEEEEEEHAAAAAW!!!!"
Sponsored