Shops refusing to do alignment

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I ordered the Paco's. I have some work to do before I'm ready to use them, but I'll be sure and share my experiences.

OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I ordered the Paco's. I have some work to do before I'm ready to use them, but I'll be sure and share my experiences.
You're going to love them. They are awesome and makes alignments sooooo easy.
Not having to lift a car up and down and roll it back and forth is almost enough to make it worth it.

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
What are folks doing at home alignments doing to achieve a level service? I once attempted an at home alignment on my last Miata with a camber plate and gauge kit not realizing how out of level my garage floor was beforehand. Needless to say I couldn’t achieve a good alignment and eventually gave up and went to a local performance shop.

OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
My garage floor is flat. Works great.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
What are folks doing at home alignments doing to achieve a level service? I once attempted an at home alignment on my last Miata with a camber plate and gauge kit not realizing how out of level my garage floor was beforehand. Needless to say I couldn’t achieve a good alignment and eventually gave up and went to a local performance shop.
I guess I'm lucky that my garage floor is flat and level. It was something I was looking for when I bought the home. The previous owner had the floor poured for a lift in one bay, and a thick, level floor on the other side.
Sponsored