Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Just drive it around without more than about 50% throttle and you'll be fine. Honestly the dme should adjust timing to make it safe on low grade fuel, just more consumption and less power.

Abomb210

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Iā€™ve siphoned gas from a Supra using a manual siphon pump from autozone. Youā€™ll need to use a funnel.

OP
OP
frankelito

frankelito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020 3.0 P
Iā€™ve siphoned gas from a Supra using a manual siphon pump from autozone. Youā€™ll need to use a funnel.
Would u mind showing me which siphon pump you bought? Ive tried with two siphon pumps using a funnel as well with no luck.

Abomb210

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Would u mind showing me which siphon pump you bought? Ive tried with two siphon pumps using a funnel as well with no luck.
Youā€™ll have to use the funnel that is used when filling your car with a gas can. I used one very similar to this:

3089C248-9A0C-4CB2-8250-DA494E01FA62.jpeg

OP
OP
frankelito

frankelito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020 3.0 P
Youā€™ll have to use the funnel that is used when filling your car with a gas can. I used one very similar to this:

3089C248-9A0C-4CB2-8250-DA494E01FA62.jpeg
Thanks ill go ahead and try again tomorrow, another question if you dont mind were you able to drain the whole tank or just somewhat of it

Abomb210

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Thanks ill go ahead and try again tomorrow, another question if you dont mind were you able to drain the whole tank or just somewhat of it
I was using a Supra for a display at a STEM event at a convention center. One of their rules is any vehicles in the building canā€™t have more than a quarter tank of gas. After a day of launching and pulls I had to siphon only a quarter tank lol Iā€™d think as long as you can reach you should be able to drain majority of the tank

Kris9884

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I assume you've figured this out by now but if not, the car will be completely fine running on regular. That being said, if you're really worried about it, just add a bottle or two of octane booster and drive it man.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
octane booster would probably suffice, especially if you are not gonna be driving it that hard. I would be annoyed at your brother tho LOL :rolleyes: I ran into a local launch edition at a gas station and pumped fuel next to him, and saw he was putting in 87, and I ran up to him to warn him he made a mistake, he looked at me weird and said this is all he puts in the car, that it is all the same :/ so if you are in the south florida and buying a white launch edition with 2 curbed driver side wheels, fair warning LMAO

OP
OP
frankelito

frankelito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020 3.0 P
octane booster would probably suffice, especially if you are not gonna be driving it that hard. I would be annoyed at your brother tho LOL :rolleyes: I ran into a local launch edition at a gas station and pumped fuel next to him, and saw he was putting in 87, and I ran up to him to warn him he made a mistake, he looked at me weird and said this is all he puts in the car, that it is all the same :/ so if you are in the south florida and buying a white launch edition with 2 curbed driver side wheels, fair warning LMAO
He was looking at you weird? lol you shouldve looked at him crazy then
Sponsored