SiriusXM subscription?

Vizion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR premium
Been 1 year + and still going. This is why i dont wanna take my car for the recallā€¦i heard some peopleā€™s Xm got cut off haha

cte21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I won't tell anyone! However, I wonder how they are even still in business. We've been using Pandora for a while now. No commercials, skip songs I don't like, playlists, search for specific songs... I haven't even checked to see if my XM was even activated...
SiriusXM owns Pandora, so you're paying them either way.

A90.C

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2015 BMW 335i
Just use the SXM Dealer app to reset it if it ever goes out šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø Iā€™ve had free XM for years.

Itengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
My XM stopped working after 2 years
Tried the SXM dealer app from home and it said, you are not at a dealership
So i then drove to the nearest dealer
Now it says " your dealership is not enrolled in the no-cost sirius xm pre-owned program"

Itengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
My XM stopped working after 2 years
Tried the SXM dealer app from home and it said, you are not at a dealership
So i then drove to the nearest dealer
Now it says " your dealership is not enrolled in the no-cost sirius xm pre-owned program"
Update
Went to the BMW dealer
And it worked :)

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Just use the SXM Dealer app to reset it if it ever goes out šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø Iā€™ve had free XM for years.
How do I know if the refresh worked? I sent a refresh to my radio today. Didn't get any kind of confirmation. And the Toyota app still says my trial ends in 3 weeks.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Got mine for 6 months. Held off up until expiration day and was able to get a $3/mo subscription for 12 months. I wonder if they will let me renew for $3/mo when it gets close to expiring.
I know this is almost a year old, but yesā€¦ if anyone has the same question or you havenā€™t got your answer, Iā€™ve been on some plan for years at 5.99. once a year usually around March if I recall Iā€™ll get 1 bill for full price, Iā€™ll call them up and tell them to cancel my subscription or change it back to the 5.99. They will and give me credit for the 24.99 or what ever full cost is. Iā€™ve been doing it since 2015 with my first car with SXM. I got my Supra used, the subscription was already expired on it.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I know this is almost a year old, but yesā€¦ if anyone has the same question or you havenā€™t got your answer, Iā€™ve been on some plan for years at 5.99. once a year usually around March if I recall Iā€™ll get 1 bill for full price, Iā€™ll call them up and tell them to cancel my subscription or change it back to the 5.99. They will and give me credit for the 24.99 or what ever full cost is. Iā€™ve been doing it since 2015 with my first car with SXM. I got my Supra used, the subscription was already expired on it.
If mine goes out, I'll likely do just that. No sure why it sounds so much better than the radio (no HD?) or Apple Car play... Incredibly so šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If mine goes out, I'll likely do just that. No sure why it sounds so much better than the radio (no HD?) or Apple Car play... Incredibly so šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
same experience. Blue tooth is horrible, local radio sucks also. But SXM sounds sooooo much better. I havenā€™t tried using a thumb drive yet. I know there is loss when using BT, but on our touring motorcycle itā€™s not any where close to as bad as this.

somekindafuzz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Mine finally went out after about 2 years. Oh well. Until they up their streaming quality, Iā€™m not interested and will just stick with Apple Music and CarPlay.