Sketchy business practices.

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
I hope this doesn't get locked. I've seen them argue using insults (calling people stupid, crazy, liars, etc.) on this forum. I don't know if what is said about them is true, but I do see how they react and treat the members here. It's unacceptable for any business to treat people this way. Businesses don't have to take crap from customers, but they do need to project an image of professionalism. When their response is so emotional and rude, my feeling is that the negative experiences of the members here are likely legitimate and should be shared.

I think it's important to have customer feedback on vendors for the Supra. Isn't this partly why the forum exists? I want to feel confident in the businesses I support and these concerns are coming from multiple sources, so I think discussion on this topic is valid as long as it is civilized from both sides. This isn't politics or religion. It's a Supra vendor and the concerns seem real.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
I hope this doesn't get locked. I've seen them argue using insults (calling people stupid, crazy, liars, etc.) on this forum. I don't know if what is said about them is true, but I do see how they react and treat the members here. It's unacceptable for any business to treat people this way. Businesses don't have to take crap from customers, but they do need to project an image of professionalism. When their response is so emotional and rude, my feeling is that the negative experiences of the members here are likely legitimate and should be shared.

I think it's important to have customer feedback on vendors for the Supra. Isn't this partly why the forum exists? I want to feel confident in the businesses I support and these concerns are coming from multiple sources, so I think discussion on this topic is valid as long as it is civilized from both sides. This isn't politics or religion. It's a Supra vendor and the concerns seem real.
100% agree with this. Every time I see this business brought up itā€™s due to shady business practices or distasteful interactions with people.

When they get called out on it, their first reaction is to try and discredit whoever provides them with negative feedback. Not exactly a good look for any business.

1siksupra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 downshift blue supra
I was told I could return a item by marshall who works for visconti. He should know the policy and straight up lied to me about a simple return. Then blames me for his lie. Crazy then when I posted it on a fb page they deleted many comments and kept only theirs. To try and justify a lie instead of taking care of a paying customer.

Screenshot_20220617-193840_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20220617-193900_Messenger.jpg

whozaka

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Hi

I actually rarely moderate the group. Iā€™d appreciate you not spreading false acquisitions about us.
lmfao what are you smoking dude? You literally deleted every comment on the post the other night about you lying to a customer about a return policy. Every day I see comments get deleted because they donā€™t support Visconti or brings up another company doing the same stuff but cheaper.

whozaka

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I was told I could return a item by marshall who works for visconti. He should know the policy and straight up lied to me about a simple return. Then blames me for there lie. Crazy then when I posted it on a fb page they deleted many comments and kept only theirs. To try and justify a lie instead of taking care of a paying customer.

Screenshot_20220617-193840_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20220617-193900_Messenger.jpg
I have screenshots of every comment deleted because I knew Marshall was going to do what he always does and make sure information is controlled.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
But hey, somehow this thread has given them 3 more salesšŸ¤£. As believable as everything else they say.
Sorry but like any service itā€™s replaceable much like toilet paper. If he has any brains at all posting here in the face of the truth is the last thing he should be doing. Much like Facejoke heā€™s a corrupt troll.

Also this thread should be updated daily showing his absurd actions and cowardly deletions. His site on FaceJoke is easily spammed and bombarded. Easy to keep him busy there lol. Heā€™s so proud of his ā€œmoderationā€.

JP_

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
There are multiple admins. All are instructed to remove posts regarding non authorized vendors of the group. So other admins and vendors remove posts.

Itā€™s not our group. We donā€™t pay to be an admin. We pay to be an advertising vendor.
Ah yes, even if this is true, it's the "I'm only a lobbyist" defense. Because crushing the competition through these practices rather than just being better is A-OK! Next you'll be claiming you're protecting consumers and helping the community. Maybe offer a better service rather than pissing people off.

It's not worth engaging with this company. Be nice if they weren't allowed on the forum!

OP
OP

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
People still use Facebook šŸ˜‚

Kills me every time
It's a feedback loop. I only ever go on Facebook to check out the Supra, S2k, and Lotus groups since there is more engagement there than on forums (another reason FB sucks). It's why it's so concerning that basically one shop is controlling what people see. I posted the same vendor's info on this forum... And hey look people can still see it.
Sponsored