Sketchy business practices.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Im just not seeing how one could possibly track leads like that. It’s an overall weird claim to add to the steamy pile or bs
Because it's straight up BS. That is their MO. I know I sound like a broken record but I have observed this for years now through multiple car groups.

The best line is always "we don't know these people or haven't done business with them". Basically how they try to dismiss things. They even tried to pull this on me earlier in this thread. (and has tried to do it again below) Like we have to do business with them to see how they operate or have our concerns be valid. I've observed it for over a decade now. I don't do business with them BECAUSE of how they operate.

Having worked in this industry myself, I know a big chunk of it operates this way, unfortunately. It's a very cut-throat industry with very small profit margins. Very competitive. Some people do really shady crap to get ahead. #1 reason why I left the industry.

Last edited:

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Because it's straight up BS. That is their MO. I know I sound like a broken record but I have observed this for years now through multiple car groups.

The best line is always "we don't know these people or haven't done business with them". Basically how they try to dismiss things. They even tried to pull this on me earlier in this thread. Like we have to do business with them to see how they operate or have our concerns be valid. I've observed it for over a decade now. I don't do business with them BECAUSE of how they operate.

Having worked in this industry myself, I know a big chunk of it operates this way, unfortunately. It's a very cut-throat industry with very small profit margins. Very competitive. Some people do really shady crap to get ahead. #1 reason why I left the industry.
Still have no idea who you are?

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Just stop my guy… you only bumping the thread at this point ;)

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
This is sad

but also entertaining

I believe in voting with my wallet

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

Antiq8ted_Ex0

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
The unprofessionalism is real. The reactions to community post also gives a negative impression of the company. I would imagine that you would want the face of your company to attract potential customers and not to detract and be an asshole. But that's just my opinion.... or naw?

OP
OP

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Strange to see the same folks entering nearly every thread that provides a potential alternative or adverse opinion to Visconti, and doing their best to get it locked or drive it off topic.

Anyone reading this, please just read the comments from the individuals about which this thread was started if you're unsure.

OP
OP

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Haha love seeing more of these posts.

Visconti and Marshall both tried to buy ECUs from me, then when I quoted them back their own prices for the ECU, they banned me from their facebook group, and started calling me names on the fourms and implying I'm mentally disabled.

I tried to speak the truth about the bFlash progress, and the various other unlock teams working to tune the supras, and again Visconti's team jumps in to berate me and call me stupid.

If your business is built on controlling a narative, and aggressive/shady practices I'm not at all surprised when everyone and their mom comes out of the woodwork to shit on them. They made their own bed here.

Wait a second, they're trying to buy up all the DME's so they can price gouge? How are they still allowed in any community forum or group not admined by them??
Sponsored