smog questions

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not gonna lie when I get the chance to drive it I get lots of attention just by pulling up lol my wife gets Revved up alot on her way to work or get asked at the stop light when her window is down lol its a magnet
5C742B99-3EA9-4D10-8DF0-084E2F7CED4B.jpeg

Perfect example of "sticking the fuck out". 😂😂
Sponsored

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Just never understood the smog here it punishes older modified cars to not go by the book

Do not speed or race on the street … modified cars caught racing on the street are subject to getting crushed fyi

modify away and keep the dumb shit they can pull you over for in check, front license plate, some light out, tint are easy marks to pull you over for

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
Or just be like me
A9ADC8CE-2826-40CB-8C50-551809BB231A.jpeg

Titan Catless DP, FTP Intake inlet, CTS chargepipe and K&N air filter. Cop popped my hood, stared at it hard as fuck, didn't see anything and still asked me about my exhaust. Lol keep the engine bay dusty too, make it look untouched like you bought the car and never bothered popping the hood before. Lol. Most feds in Cali don't know what they're looking at most of the time, but the ones that do are the ones that usually let you go with a slap on the wrist since it's a HIGH chance they are car enthusiast too. Just don't do anything stupid that'll get you pulled over... like speeding.... uhhm... yeah... i did that... 💀

which k&n filter do you have?