• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: [SOLD] 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT (CU Later Gray) - NJ/NY Area

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
I'd try Doug's Cars and Bids, it might get decent demand there, specially closer to your asking price.
A91-MT should do better, but here’s the last A90 I’ve seen on C&B. 😬😬

1664670122922.png
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
you will get it, a member on here has already offered me 75k for my Burnout A91 with 120 miles on it, I love the car to death so it is not going anywhere, plus I already have 5k into this thing with another 10k of shit on the way LMFAO. GLWS, as annoying as dealer markups are, this is private sale, and thankfully we live in a country that believes in capitalism so you can sell it for whatever you want.
No offense to that person, but if someone is dumb enough to pay, you should sell. Buy another later and pocket the difference.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
No offense to that person, but if someone is dumb enough to pay, you should sell. Buy another later and pocket the difference.
not really worth it, I have a 62k sticker, after tax and reg im already at closer to 70k then 60, I won't find another for a while, not easily at least, plus for my business it is important I have a supra.

Romin91

First Name
Romin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91-MT, 13 Sonata SE 2.4
A91-MT should do better, but here’s the last A90 I’ve seen on C&B. 😬😬

1664670122922.png
It all depends on the timing, and currently the demand is too damn high. I'd be surprised if anyone sells their A91-MT over MSRP next year once the market for MT model calms down.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I noticed you mentioned as minimal PDI as possible, shipping spacers? Ride height seems a little high to me. Of course, I could be completely mistaking.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Ah, yeah. Makes no sense to wait on another, then.
ya this is my demo car that everything new I develop I will try on here first, it is hard being number 1 supra parts seller without supra LOL (wishful thinking)

OP
OP

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
I noticed you mentioned as minimal PDI as possible, shipping spacers? Ride height seems a little high to me. Of course, I could be completely mistaking.
Things like that, inputting the navigation activation code, adjusting tire pressure to proper driving psi versus transport psi, etc. were all done. When I say minimal, I mean that no superfluous or unnecessary things were done and this wasn’t washed with a dirty sandpaper towel by monkey hands at the dealership’s “detailing” department.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Things like that, inputting the navigation activation code, adjusting tire pressure to proper driving psi versus transport psi, etc. were all done. When I say minimal, I mean that no superfluous or unnecessary things were done and this wasn’t washed with a dirty sandpaper towel by monkey hands at the dealership’s “detailing” department.
same thing I had done but I need to go back for the Nav code. I did not let them take any plastics or stickers off, or wash it.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
This level of give-a-damn needs to happen more. Unlike that loser who let his P1 get washed away during Ian. Regardless of the fact I already have a Supra, if I had the money I’d buy it just because. Good luck with the sale!

James

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Motorcycles
The big question,if he doesn’t like the color or the interior,and now intends to sell it, to make money,why did he buy it in the first place! Doesn’t make sense!

This is true but sometimes it doesn’t grow on you

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Is this the new exclusive limited to 500 Air Jordan “CU Later Grey” sold out everywhere? LoL. 🙈🙉🙊
Sponsored