• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Sold!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14535
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

I bought them from a friend of mine but then purchased a pair of oem R700 seats. That's why they're being sold. And I did supply an additional pic with a name and date
1000035283.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

So… you just created an account, have no paper with your username handwritten in any photo, and… your first photo comes from an eBay listing that had already been sold?

IMG_2539.png
Ps...check the date! First of all, that's not my Ebay account. But that of the original owner! That was back in April! I'm the guy that bought them from him and he closed multiple locations where he had listed them. After purchasing them, I located the R700 series and purchased them, as well. They are being imported directly from Italy and are the one's I've chosen to use instead. That's the ONLY reason they're being sold. Simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

Might be a good idea to take that piece of paper and take a picture of it with the seats.
I did with the other ad and just added it to this one, as well. I accidentally posted it without realizing that we are required to have a pic of our account name and date. Now I know. I've never used this platform before and am still navigating it all. Appreciate your comment and even more greatly, your input. Thx so much and have a blessed day.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Might be a good idea to take that piece of paper and take a picture of it with the seats.
Doubtful he actually has the seats.

PS, I have a 2025 Supra Targa DCT for sale, $85,000

here's the photographic proof I have it in my possession

PXL_20240426_171616967.jpg

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
OP, post the paper with username and date in front of the actual item being sold or this thread will be deleted. If you can't follow sales rules then don't post a sale ad

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

OP, post the paper with username and date in front of the actual item being sold or this thread will be deleted. If you can't follow sales rules then don't post a sale ad
Didn't realize that it had to be next to the item. Easy fix and been corrected! Thx for the input. 👍

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Damn, took a break from making epic videos on racing history to chime in. Thanks Guff!

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Oem seats are not R700 or R600 sparco seats. Dude is smoking something good.

These are Sparco R700 seats

sparco01.jpg

This is a Sparco R600 seat

s-l1600.jpg

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well considering that he's probably not even posting from this continent, I'm sure it's some wacky tacky noodle oodles shit

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

These are Sparco R700 seats

sparco01.jpg

This is a Sparco R600 seat

s-l1600.jpg
You're incorrect! Those are the cheaper series. Just call Sparco in Irvine, California and they'll easily explain the difference between the obsolete R700 smoothe black leather oem vintage seats which are no longer in production. They'll also explain to you the newer and less expensive version in BLACK SUEDE being sold as the R600 series. They also have versions as cheap as $500. Also in the ESparco suede. If you're even lucky enough to locate anyone with the Paul Walker R700 Sparco Milano Black leather seats, be prepared to pay a large sum. "Sparco Italian Milano Black Leather Seats" I have multiple sets of the suede. 😉

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You're incorrect! Those are the cheaper series. Just call Sparco in Irvine, California and they'll easily explain the difference between the obsolete R700 smoothe black leather oem vintage seats which are no longer in production. They'll also explain to you the newer and less expensive version in BLACK SUEDE being sold as the R600 series. They also have versions as cheap as $500. Also in the ESparco suede. If you're even lucky enough to locate anyone with the Paul Walker R700 Sparco Milano Black leather seats, be prepared to pay a large sum. "Sparco Italian Milano Black Leather Seats" I made multiple sets of the suede. 😉
OEM seats are not Sparco RXXX seats. You are literally just making shit up.

Somebody ban this fool.

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

OEM seats are not Sparco RXXX seats. You are literally just making shit up.

Somebody ban this fool.
These are genuine oem Sparco Milano Italian R700 Seats! No making any shit up! Call Sparco in Irvine and speak to their reps! Then eat your crow!

Screenshot_20240325_224130_Chrome.jpg